WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

ROUGH DRAFT FOR NTRUMBLE PARTICIPANTS

I cant stress ROUGH DRAFT enough

Club

4W

GHIMS

Illoquent DSK

ITO

TennHouse

PLVN

Rusty Shackleford

Mister916

Toine

The Deek*

JD Curt 
Jumpman From Da Bay

BKMac

Johnny RedStorm

Hymen Man

Peep Game

DC All American

CaseKicks

RPZ

EdgarFLY

JC Mojica

DragonFlyJones

GunnaScott

Scott Frost

Mitchellicious

BKMac

LiquidSwords

Possible SUPRISE ENTRANTS: BrasilianMami, YardFather, KSTEEZY?

*NTRR 2012 winner . 
I wanted in.  oh well
mean.gif

I'm glad I made the Rumble cut. I look forward to eliminating each and every one of you generic clowns, starting with JC since he thinks he's prestigious enough to issue an open challenge. Like anyone cares about a little shih tzu like you. I should be negged for even giving you attention after the beat down you just took from RPZ and CaseKicks.

Last edited:
ROUGH DRAFT FOR NTRUMBLE PARTICIPANTS

I cant stress ROUGH DRAFT enough

Club
4W
GHIMS
Illoquent DSK
ITO
TennHouse
PLVN
Rusty Shackleford
Mister916
Toine
The Deek*
JD Curt 

Jumpman From Da Bay

BKMac
Johnny RedStorm
Hymen Man
Peep Game
DC All American
CaseKicks
RPZ
EdgarFLY
JC Mojica
DragonFlyJones
GunnaScott
Scott Frost
Mitchellicious
BKMac
LiquidSwords
Possible SUPRISE ENTRANTS: BrasilianMami, YardFather, KSTEEZY?

*NTRR 2012 winner 

Unless BKmac is getting to use 2 personas, ala Mick foley/Mankind, you got him on the list 2 times..

DAMN IT WHAT PART OF ROUGH DRAFT DONT YOU GOOFS UNDERSTAND

take out one of the bkmac names and the "surprise entrants" and we still have a couple spots left

DAMN IT WHAT PART OF ROUGH DRAFT DONT YOU GOOFS UNDERSTAND

take out one of the bkmac names and the "surprise entrants" and we still have a couple spots left

Dude take a breath..Just tryin' to help you out..:smh:

I'm glad I made the Rumble cut. I look forward to eliminating each and every one of you generic clowns, starting with JC since he thinks he's prestigious enough to issue an open challenge. Like anyone cares about a little shih tzu like you. I should be negged for even giving you attention after the beat down you just took from RPZ and CaseKicks.

View media item 234288Oh really? Keep on talking buddy and i'll really show you who the little shih tzu is (you). Those other 2 marks are lucky they already have a match or else I would be coming for them, but instead I will accept your request for the biggest beating of your life. Godspeed

View media item 234290

Take your time walking to the ring because after you're dismissed, you'll never evvvvvverrrrr have the same confidence in the ring again.

flicks bkmac a quarter when passing in the halls

Take your time walking to the ring because after you're dismissed, you'll never evvvvvverrrrr have the same confidence in the ring again.

flicks bkmac a quarter when passing in the halls

Keep dreaming little boy! You'll lay down and take your beating just like GHIMSlater is planning on doing when he's forced to take on 4w! Whoever is making this card make sure and put this loudmouth in a match with me so I can shut him up and actually move on to REAL competition....

definitely laid claim to the rumble.....Inow I'm like the JTG of the NTWF :smh:

But it's a rough draft though so.....

Made it in the NTRumble?
nerd.gif

Its not just a spot in the rumble .This is worth a lot more than that to me. I'm going to keep the only thing that I have left, Not a spot, my spot .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom