WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

the official NTRUMBLE PARTICIPANT list will be put up shortly, as well as who draws #1, 2, and #30 (all done randomly)

yes JR, you're in the rumble too. Owenst8clownin as well (10 year vet!)

infact, there are a couple of more spots left. if there are some NTWT regulars who havent been added, speak up!

Last edited:
Put me down'uhhhh for, ah thee NTRR! I dont'uh care'ah if its numeruh 1, 2, or 30. Thee Airebral Assassin will be thee last man in that ring . . . . because I'm that damn good'ah!

View media item 234426

Last edited:
OFFICIAL NTWT ROYAL RUMBLE PARTICIPANT LIST (If you were bumped, its only because someone with more clout took your spot)
Club

4W

GHIMS

.Illoquent DSK

ITO

TennHouse

PLVN

Rusty Shackleford

RKO2004

Toine

Rings MJ

JD Curt 
Grizzly Hebert

BKMac

Johnny RedStorm

Hymen Man

Peep Game

DC All American

CaseKicks

AGtheKid

EdgarFLY

JC Mojica

DragonFlyJones

GunnaScott

Scott Frost

Air Thompson

JRDaGreat

LiquidSwords

OwensStr8Clownin

McFlyy
Thanks to the good folks at Random.Org, the two NTWT SOOPAHSTAHHS that have drawn #1 and # 2 are...
#1 OwenStr8Clownin

#2 Toine
andd the illustrious #30 goes to....
#30 GHIMS
yes, i know everyone elses RR number. no i will not tell you what it is.

NTWTRR Fun Facts:
*This will be the first event that is headlined by a midcard title (pretty much the new upper midcard title, as Peep has very much become the CM Punk to JNSQ's Randy Orton) 

*The Final Four for NTRumble '12 was: The Deek, Club, BrasilianMami, and TennHouse

*YardFather literally got zero offense in during his title match against Catman Ringel at this event last year

*ITO/Club won Fued of the Year and Match of the year at this event last year as well
Discuss

Last edited:
TOOOO ALL PARTICIPATES IN THE NTWT RUMBLE! BETTER KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL AND EYES TO THE SKIES BECAUSE I WILL BE LURKING TO SCREW SOMEONE OUT OF CHAMPIONSHIP DREAMS! ESPECIALLY YOU JC!

TOOOO ALL PARTICIPATES IN THE NTWT RUMBLE! BETTER KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL AND EYES TO THE SKIES BECAUSE I WILL BE LURKING TO SCREW SOMEONE OUT OF CHAMPIONSHIP DREAMS! ESPECIALLY YOU JC!View media item 234496

Hold up a second..Did you really just try to steal my Sting persona?..Who the in the hell are you?..Don't try to come in to the NTWF and make a name for yourself by trying to use someone else's gimmick..If you want to use an established star's image then you can use this..

View media item 234509
And while you're at it, I'm gonna go ahead and need you to change you avy too..Gotdam rookies :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Hope I get like #23 or somethin.

I'll eliminate GHIMS in record time

With a shooting star press

followed by a headbutt to the groin

You're welcome :smile:

TOOOO ALL PARTICIPATES IN THE NTWT RUMBLE! BETTER KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL AND EYES TO THE SKIES BECAUSE I WILL BE LURKING TO SCREW SOMEONE OUT OF CHAMPIONSHIP DREAMS! ESPECIALLY YOU JC!View media item 234496

You better think again before you come calling me out! It'll be the 2nd biggest mistake of your life. The first mistake was even thinking about calling me out! Now run along before I have to lay a beat down on your corny ***

Hold up a second..Did you really just try to steal my Sting persona?..Who the in the hell are you?..Don't try to come in to the NTWF and make a name for yourself by trying to use someone else's gimmick..If you want to use an established star's image then you can use this..

And while you're at it, I'm gonna go ahead and need you to change you avy too..Gotdam rookies
mean.gif
mean.gif
haha my bad stinger. But you shut your mouth when you speak to me! Or ill be forced to sex you into submission

You better think again before you come calling me out! It'll be the 2nd biggest mistake of your life. The first mistake was even thinking about calling me out! Now run along before I have to lay a beat down on your corny **
Oh big mistake huh? Ill give you something big that is no mistake! Everyone needs a warm up match and I choose youuuuu

Ddrhbbddhd **** that HHH promo reminds me of when the Rock mocked him, "I am the Game uuhhh, I talk for 20 minutes uuhhhh, and say absolutely nothing uuuuh" :rofl:

laugh.gif

#2 in the NTRR?
mean.gif

And 4w needs to come through with the Royal Rumble contest and the Royal Rumble predictions contest.
nerd.gif

haha my bad stinger. But you shut your mouth when you speak to me! Or ill be forced to sex you into submissionView media item 234535

First RBZ and now you..What the hell is up with all the new guys coming into NTWF with these fruity gimmicks/promos?..

jsbrown, you have zero chance of survival here..You've already been made out to be a little punk..Let me ask you something..How long after I told you to change your avy did you start searching google for a new pic?..You're weak kid..Just give up now and maybe someone might let you be their valet down the road sometime..And btw, how in the F can I shut my mouth when I'm talking to you?..C'mon buddy you can do better than that..Or maybe that's your prime material and thats as good as it gets..Either way, you suck..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom