WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Promos again? Can all of you guys just have a Zeus gimmick?
do you ever actually post in here? ive never seen you post in the threads

EDIT: Alright fellas settle down. your match is mostly a bathroom break anyways

Last edited:
You're a funny man Stinker.You see that bat of yours,I'm going to stick it where the sun don't shine brother.

You know what?..Forget Kwee Wee..You full fledged..
You must have a thing for ayo dudes junior.

Promos again? Can all of you guys just have a Zeus gimmick?

do you ever actually post in here? ive never seen you post in the threads

EDIT: Alright fellas settle down. your match is mostly a bathroom break anyways
After I'm done with Stinker,I'm coming for you Clubby Silva.

:smh: Here we go again.

I told you guys that in no way i will take on 4w.

I will just lay there and allow my brother to pin me. I wont fight my brother.

:lol: :lol:

Lobo pretty much has to run a full simulated card now.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Confirmed Matches for NTRumble (had to do some shuffling)

NTWT Tag Team Championship
Los Flys (EdgarFly and DragonFly Jones) vs. GunnaScott and a partner of his choosing

Singles Match
Mr. CK Casekicks vs. RPZ (thats what im calling you now)

NTCore Championship*
Hymen Man vs. The Deek

Singles Match
4W vs. GHIMS

NTUS Championship

Peep Game vs. DC

NTWTRumble Match

*We're getting rid of this title. too many championships. Whoever wins will be the last champ.

EDIT: How can you put on a condom and then **** Layla raw?

Forget the match of the year on there?

Same awful promos from the curtain jerkers and low carders. Well done kids. Entertain me peasants!!

:wow: :wow: that tape library

Gene: Not going to be a picnic for you, PeepGame coming at you defending that coveted US Title

DC: Let me tell you somethin MEAN GENE! This is the greatest challenege that DC has ever experienced. You got it goin' on man. I will give you your due, but I don't think you have ever experienced anything as influential as DC with the little DC-maniacs.
We might be new to the scene but we have been training hard in the gym man. Eating chicken breasts from Kroger with LuckyLuciano man. Running the Swiss Alps with CienDosCasas man. We are in the best shape out our life brother.
But I know I can't do it alone. See.............when fatigue sets in, you will crumble like a piece of graham cracker. Me on the other hand has the power of all of the little DC-maniacs. They will inject their fuel, up my spine, and help guide me to victory!
So PeepGame, what you gonna do. When DC and his dozens............AND DOZENS of DC-maniacs put on a condom and **** Layla RAW right in front of you!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 233828It's been a long time since I've defended this title, but I don't think there's a better person to defend it against than you DC.You got tons of experience, but I'll tell you one thing man, you jumped the shark already and ain't even got your feet wet yet. You should've thrown your hat into this company looooong before I had this title to prepare yourself, cause there's nobody around here like me. There's a reason I'm the lead dog of this company, holding the title as long as I have. I'm a fighting champion, and even when the competition hasn't been up to par, I'm always ready to defend this
View media item 233829So it's me and you at NT Rumble DC. The DC-maniacs won't be able to help you out in this match, it's one on one. But I can guarantee that they'll pick you up off the mat and carry you right out of the arena. You don't have the power to make yourself look good anymore. No friends in high places and right in your back pocket. You actually have to full on wrestle in a match, something you've never done since day one.
And in order to get this....
View media item 233830Well, that's not even possible DC. You think you're a living legend, but at this point you're minor league. You can't step right on the front line with me when you can't get up for anything else.
View media item 233831This is serious business DC, I don't know how many times I can't tell you. You can keep the chicken breasts, the Swiss alps, the movies, and the vitamins, but come NTRumble, I'll be the one keeping the title.

View media item 233832

View media item 233833

Last edited:
every time i read one of these posts, i imagine how furious some of the non NTWTers probably get when they have to sift through this stuff 
roll.gif

it just cracks me up for some reason

What the hell is going on in here 
laugh.gif

Since DC left a pic of a fine girl before bed, I'm going to do the same. One of my favorite girls in wrestling:

ROUGH DRAFT FOR NTRUMBLE PARTICIPANTS

I cant stress ROUGH DRAFT enough

Club

4W

GHIMS

Illoquent DSK

ITO

TennHouse

PLVN

Rusty Shackleford

Mister916

Toine

The Deek*

JD Curt 
Jumpman From Da Bay

BKMac

Johnny RedStorm

Hymen Man

Peep Game

DC All American

CaseKicks

RPZ

EdgarFLY

JC Mojica

DragonFlyJones

GunnaScott

Scott Frost

Mitchellicious

BKMac

LiquidSwords

Possible SUPRISE ENTRANTS: BrasilianMami, YardFather, KSTEEZY?

*NTRR 2012 winner 

Last edited:
I had no idea I was in the NTRumble :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Hopefully I do better than Santino did in the Rumble couple years ago :lol:

Last edited:
I
every time i read one of these posts, i imagine how furious some of the non NTWTers probably get when they have to sift through this stuff :rofl:

it just cracks me up for some reason
I enjoy it.

I still remember dude who jumped off the ladder instead of grabbing the belt at NTMania I. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom