WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Child please. You kids are so spoiled. WarZone & Attitude were both highly reviewed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/1998/08/29/wwf-warzone

IGN gave the Nintendo 64 version of Attitude an 8.7 out of 10
The fact that it played more like a fighting game is what bothered me. Control wise. Input wise.

That was the first issue. I also didn't like the animations of the game.

I am sorry, those games were trash :lol:

So how does this NT Wrestling Federation work?

Do we type up our promos?

Do we give movelists that we want to use?

We should use Fire Pro Wrestling to simulate matches.
i pay attention to what people say to eachother here and make fueds off that.Lobo takes care of the restCasekicks vs RPZ at NTRumble. Possibly NTSunday Night Heat, we'll decide later

Hold on, Lobo gets to pick our moves? I am a Jushin Liger clone. Don't give me no damn Stunners and Gimmick Elbow Drops Lobo! :smh:

^ dont feel bad. the last time he main evented a major event, we went outta business for 5 months.

#giveClubtheStrap

Mr.5* match a tag champion ..My career in NTWT >>yours ... at one point you were called 5 moves of doom tho..F outa here with dat

The NobleHymens were the first to ever hold the Tag Titles, and we held them for the longest period.

Not to mention I am your current NTWT Hardcore Champ.

GET MY BAGS.

So how does this NT Wrestling Federation work?

Do we type up our promos?

Do we give movelists that we want to use?

We should use Fire Pro Wrestling to simulate matches.

The way it works is I walk to the ring, pin you, and leave, all in under 30 seconds. Just ask GHIMS.

I should make a NTRumble Match surprise entry
nerd.gif
I knew it was you. why were people saying you were a different person just because you put the BK at the end this time? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the GHIMS heat

Last edited:
Hold on, Lobo gets to pick our moves? I am a Jushin Liger clone. Don't give me no damn Stunners and Gimmick Elbow Drops Lobo! :smh:
No worries, we all pretty much only do Shooting Star Presses and Headbutts to the Groin for some reason under Lobo's reign. He has some kind of weird fetish for it.

:lol: DEEK don't forget some type of obscure submission too. I think it was me and your match where there were like 9 straight headbutts to groins :rofl:

Going through the thread right now. Dear lord. You guys, just ... geez. Let me sum things up for everyone. On a scale of 1-10 here's what I rate all the posts from the last few pages.

View media item 232946
No matches, no hoopla, no fun. All you guys get is the Rumble live as a Pre-Rumble-Pre-Pre-Rumble. Comprende, cabrones?

Now, where's 4w? I want to 'discuss' these Observer ratings.
Also, DC.. I tried listening to the Konnan podcast, but man. I just.. no. He has all of those morning DJ show sound effects and, man. Can he stop that?

Child please. You kids are so spoiled. WarZone & Attitude were both highly reviewed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/1998/08/29/wwf-warzone

IGN gave the Nintendo 64 version of Attitude an 8.7 out of 10

My statement towards those games applies to IGN. I remember playing when they first came out, and I couldn't beat one of the Headbangers. That made me hate the game immediately

:lol: DEEK don't forget some type of obscure submission too. I think it was me and your match where there were like 9 straight headbutts to groins :rofl:

Don't forget all the Shooting Star Presses

Anyone planning on doing the wrestlemania VIP package meet and greet?

Trying to get the tickets from tickmaster but im not sure the best way to get em. Dont wanna pay reseller prices. But if a fellow nter is trying to get em as well, we could both try for the extra tickets to hold eachother down?

Maybe just maybe?

Back
Top Bottom