WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Why hello again fellows! It seems our humble little federation has started right back up again! I for one welcome this return as these lovely parts have been in need of a little color lately.

As for the proposal put forth by Monseiur Clubito about me competing for the Hardcore Title, I accept the offer graciously.

The hardcore champion Sir Hymenius J Man has been a poster boy for brutality and outright barbarianism for his entire reign and I for one, cannot stand for such an absence of manners. I seems up to me to facilitate his journey to becoming a peaceful competitor like yours truly and we can all have fantasmic days in this beautiful NTWT family.

:D :D

Happy trails!

Last edited:
I'm finally going through this thread and I'm shocked at how underrated wwf war zone and attitude are being ranked. Those games both had innovated in a unique way. First of their time type deals. Warzone with the create a wrestler feature being so extensive. Attitude for being the first game with full themes.

Exactly.
Create a wrestler mode started there.

It did revolutionize how in depth u could get into a wrestling game,

john cena deek returns!!

still waitng for "I GET BUNZ" ultimo dragon and chino "I CHOSE A DROPKICK" to return :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm finally going through this thread and I'm shocked at how underrated wwf war zone and attitude are being ranked. Those games both had innovated in a unique way. First of their time type deals. Warzone with the create a wrestler feature being so extensive. Attitude for being the first game with full themes.

Exactly.
Create a wrestler mode started there.

It did revolutionize how in depth u could get into a wrestling game,

game was ehhh wrestlemania 2000 >>>> war zone

^ no **** but Warzone still deserves props.

Holy **** I'm reading the observer newsletter awards. Have they been posted here? Someone post them. I'm dying here.

Just an example of the results..

BEST WEEKLY TV SHOW
TNA
WORST PROMOTION OF THE YEAR
TNA

I can't express how hard I'm laughing right now.

Oooooooooooooooooh god not Positively DEEK :rofl:

:lol: Peep Games promos were so Zzzzzz

EDIT : my og pipe bomb on DEEK/ITO was so :pimp:

View media item 232095
Peep vs Edgar for the NTUS title at NT Rumble
Hymen vs Deek for the NT Core title
4W vs GHIMS? Rusty even

4W vs GHIMS needs to be a street fight
Make it a last man standing match.

Make sure C-4 is everywhere.

Wait, who was that 4w faced early last year in the main event? The match was pretty much the longest drawn out squash ever :lol: :lol: Whoever it was got damn near no offense in, like Taker vs DDP, or when Kevin Nash interrupted a Jericho promo and just beat him for 20 minutes.

Last edited:
jcmojica24, Earthquake died.

Regarding 4w, i said it before and i will say it again.....

I will not fight my brother.

- Chris Jericho’s name was brought up in a recent WWE creative meeting about bringing back former stars to help with the roster depth situation.

No word yet if this means WWE has reached back out to Jericho but the feeling is top officials may have changed about bringing back and the details of his contract. WWE had ended negotiations with Jericho a few months back.

- Regarding why WWE hasn’t brought up Paige and some of the other top NXT talents to the main roster, word is that we won’t see any more NXT call-ups until after WrestleMania 29.

- As expected, word is that Terry Funk will be inducting Mick Foley into the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

- We noted how John Cena’s bad Royal Rumble promo from the end of Monday’s RAW was a hot topic backstage. The feeling backstage was that Cena got lost in the middle of his promo and really didn’t get his point across, whatever that point was.

- WWE officials continue to discuss Ryback vs. Big Show for WrestleMania 29. They are also talking about doing a Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania with Ryback in it.

- WWE officials have broached the possibility of an Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler match at WrestleMania 29, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. However, it was noted that the match may not necessarily be for the World Heavyweight Championship currently held by Del Rio.

- Current plans call for this Sunday’s 30-Man Royal Rumble Match to feature 90-second entrance intervals. However, it will likely be altered based on the pay-per-view event’s remaining time.

Doesn't excuse the rest of the game for blowing huge chunks of donkey semen

PS: Me, Deek, and Peep should def have that match again. No reason to put jobber like Edgar in a match that big.

PS: Me, Deek, and Peep should def have that match again. No reason to put jobber like Edgar in a match that big.
I'd like to propose a fatal 4 way winner take all match with the NTcore and NTUS titles on the line.

It sounds like an absolutely splendid idea doesn't it!

:D :D

Monsieur Clubito,
Please respond.

Last edited:
tag titles even getting no love on NTWT :smh: :lol:

I want in on the NTWT rumble though, belee dat

Last edited:
Watching the 2000 royal rumble on wwe classics on demand... The tables match dudleyz vs hardyz was too dope. Jeff swanton from the balcony at the old MSG :wow: :wow: The classic tunnel entrance. And taz vs angle as the opening match, i miss these stacked cards. At least wwe is allowed to use the wwf scratch officially now :pimp: And as i type this andy richter is a judge for "miss rumble 2000" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom