WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Can yall watch this and tell me what yall think

Match was awesome. The WCW cruiserweight division was fantastic back then. Juvi, Psicosis, Eddy Guerrero, Dean Malenko, Jericho, Ultimo Dragon, etc. etc.. So many good matches even when they brought out some of the lesser known Mexican wrestlers like La Parka, Antifaz del norte, Villano. Those were always the ones I stayed tuned into TNT for in the 90s,

On a side note I always thought Juvi was going to kill someone with one of those Juvi Drivers one day. Looked like a bad botch waiting to happen, but guys felt safe doing it for years so he must have been trusted.

Last edited:
Hold up,there's 2 RR?One being run by 4w.The other being run by Hombre?

One is the Rumble pool for the actual real-life WWE Rumble.

The other is for NTWT, which is our Niketalk Wrestling federation where we create our own personas/storylines/promos/etc. I'm assuming Lobo will use a simulator to get the results

Maybe Hymen Man, Deek, and Peep will actually get their match aired this time 
laugh.gif

Lobo u know that I need to be in to instruct the world on how to properly love the loko Lifestyle

Hold up,there's 2 RR?One being run by 4w.The other being run by Hombre?

One is the Rumble pool for the actual real-life WWE Rumble.

The other is for NTWT, which is our Niketalk Wrestling federation where we create our own personas/storylines/promos/etc. I'm assuming Lobo will use a simulator to get the results
I never had a NTWF gimmick though. :frown:

Last edited:
Maybe Hymen Man, Deek, and Peep will actually get their match aired this time :lol:

I'm shooting for the youtube portion of the event with hopes of getting in the rumble later in the evening. Gotta start somewhere!

my 5* match with ITO at NTmania 1>>>and one half tag team champions (Los Flys) and made it to the final 4 at NTrumble 1 and 2 ........ edgarfl[COLOR=#red]y23[/COLOR] = 2013 NTrumble winner :smokin #PAPICHULO

Last edited:
:lol: Peep Games promos were so Zzzzzz

EDIT : my og pipe bomb on DEEK/ITO was so :pimp:

Last edited:
Peep vs Edgar for the NTUS title at NT Rumble
Hymen vs Deek for the NT Core title
4W vs GHIMS? Rusty even

I'm finally going through this thread and I'm shocked at how underrated wwf war zone and attitude are being ranked. Those games both had innovated in a unique way. First of their time type deals. Warzone with the create a wrestler feature being so extensive. Attitude for being the first game with full themes.

My royal rumble prediction: shield interferes with cm punk match and punk gets stripped of title. Title then goes up for grabs at elimination chamber ppv and rock wins

Back
Top Bottom