WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Always thought Kidman was pretty underrated. Until the latter half of his WWE run when he started getting bigger and getting sloppy.
Him and his ugly a** Shooting Star Press.

I did like his version of the Spine Bomb ( 3:13 mark - )

I liked WWE13 and always got most of the SD series, but I'm glad they lost the license. They're capable of making great games, but every year remove too many features they have the space for. THQ was on some bull****

I like WWE 13 as well. I rented it first then copped after Christmas. I didn't play a wrestling game since prob 08 or 09. They just didn't update it enough for me to shell out another $60.

This years Attitude Era was an awesome addition, but way too short. I'm assuming they thought this is something they could "build on" next year to get another 60.
I still want to run through that again now on hard, or super hard.

Playing with Universe a little bit, but the structure of it sucks. I put way too much effort in for little reward.

Still havent tried create a story yet.

My biggest gripe is that the online is terrible for me. I'm on a PS3. Not sure if this is the same issue for everyone, but its just way too hard to try to get a game going. Is it my connection or does it just suck? I've frozen more than i've played. I will say this though, when I have been able to get a game going its been awesome. The new reversals is great. No more hack wins by kick/punch combos. I really like that.

I believe wrestling games have no business coming out every year.

Yes, rosters change but I don't think they should come out every year.

But then again, I don't think sports game should either....

t2 and not EA getting the rights is a sigh of relief. EA is on that THQ tip as far as maximizing game potential goes. They piss me off all the time with their tatics. I hope T2 picks a top team to really rework the little things in the franchise that drives me nuts. Theres so much more potential there that is just wasted every year with an update.

True. You don't see street fighter coming out every year (kinda)

I liked WWE13 and always got most of the SD series, but I'm glad they lost the license. They're capable of making great games, but every year remove too many features they have the space for. THQ was on some bull****

I like WWE 13 as well. I rented it first then copped after Christmas. I didn't play a wrestling game since prob 08 or 09. They just didn't update it enough for me to shell out another $60.

This years Attitude Era was an awesome addition, but way too short. I'm assuming they thought this is something they could "build on" next year to get another 60.
I still want to run through that again now on hard, or super hard.

Playing with Universe a little bit, but the structure of it sucks. I put way too much effort in for little reward.

Still havent tried create a story yet.

My biggest gripe is that the online is terrible for me. I'm on a PS3. Not sure if this is the same issue for everyone, but its just way too hard to try to get a game going. Is it my connection or does it just suck? I've frozen more than i've played. I will say this though, when I have been able to get a game going its been awesome. The new reversals is great. No more hack wins by kick/punch combos. I really like that.

I hear you. THQ always made their new features lackluster to improve in the next installment. I understand that cuz it's business. But when they added the baby step improvements, they'd remove something critical. A crap load of moves been taken out, story modes are quick, clothes in CAW been the same since svr07, take out create a belt and add a stupid belt editor? No backstage in over 6 games, outdated roster every year, but they got all the new ish to be purchased :lol:

THQ deserved it.

True. You don't see street fighter coming out every year (kinda)

I see that arguement, but they all fly off the shelves. So if there's money to be made, why not?

I need to try and find out who is doing this wrestling stuff and see if I can give some SIM ideas.

Definitely agree with that, but the fact that they come out every year doesn't bother me as much as when there's certain wrestlers who should obviously be on there, and they get left out. Smackdown 'Just Bring It!' was the biggest travesty of that, cause multiple WCW/ECW wrestlers were coming in early in the year, and there was plenty of cutoff time for them to make the roster, but every one of them were left out.

I hope T2 takes time to see the message boards about what people complain about from past WWE games and does something about it.

Just saw that Cena promo...

Jesus Christ, that was so bad I think it gave me cancer.

I really hope he was drunk.

Definitely agree with that, but the fact that they come out every year doesn't bother me as much as when there's certain wrestlers who should obviously be on there, and they get left out. Smackdown 'Just Bring It!' was the biggest travesty of that, cause multiple WCW/ECW wrestlers were coming in early in the year, and there was plenty of cutoff time for them to make the roster, but every one of them were left out.

Yup. Instead, they added some RVD, Booker T, and Buff Bagwell's move-sets and mannerisms.

Wright's gimmick was awesome.
2446749_o.gif

1086479_o.gif

Last edited:
Don't mention that failure of just bring it...still mad it took up 4173 MB on a ps2 memory card(yes that number will always stick with me)

I haven't seen anything yet regarding the Royal Rumble pool. Usually 4W tells us to show up and post at a certain time in order to get a spot. If he didn't do that this year, I would like a spot. #2 in the PPV rankings should at least get me #29 in the Rumble :smokin

If you guys would like to join the NTWT RUMBLE..

I don't know, say something. Or something. I guess. ****, first NTWT PPV of the year. Is happening?

Don't mention that failure of just bring it...still mad it took up 4173 MB on a ps2 memory card(yes that number will always stick with me)

I remember this mess :smh: don't know how much stuff I ended up deleting because of that

Back
Top Bottom