WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

2K (Take Two more specifically) has acquired the WWE game license according to IGN.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/23/wwe-video-game-license-to-be-acquired-by-take-two
hmmmm

why not
smokin.gif

but im scared that caw mode is going to take a big hit

I am sure if they were honest there would be more Mysterio matches in there.

Matches that should have been included:
Malenko/Ultimo Starrcade 96
Mysterio/Psychosis BATB 96
Mysterio/Malenko Halloween Havoc 96
Juventud/Kidman Nitro 9/14/98

But of course they didn't want to be cruiserweight heavy.

But I am happy they gave credit to the cruiserweight division for being a HUGE reason as to why WCW beat RAW all of those weeks on the Monday Night Wars.

Take2?? Hmmm, not bad. Of course I had to look up a list of some of their games since I've been out the gaming loop for awhile :lol:

I could picture DC jumping for joy, getting ready to edit stats on a spreadsheet or something. :lol:
I actually put out a spreadsheet for Rating Edits on Smackdown Here Comes the Pain.
That is by far my favorite Smackdown Game

But in no way is that the best wrestling game ever. Sorry man. It was a solid game but I never really liked the bounciness of the ring and the unrealistic top climbs of that series. Turned me off to be honest. Didn't like the mo-cap that was done with those games.

Nobody talks about WCW/World because it was the baby brother of the Revenge/World Tour/No Mercy series of games. It was the original and I loved that game. That game had some beautiful music man.

Go to 2:10 Mark

They did a great job on the NBA games over the years but they suck at making MLB games though.
They have been messing up the Madden and college football lately.  The Franchise mode sucks now and I hate how you have to pay extra to be good in the other online modes.  Plus they stopped making the NBA games for the past couple of years because the 2K series pasted them up.   EA has fallen off a bit.  My opinion anyway.  I'm glad Take Two is gonna be making the games.  The NBA 2K series has been really good the past couple of years.

They did a great job on the NBA games over the years but they suck at making MLB games though.
They have been messing up the Madden and college football lately.  The Franchise mode sucks now and I hate how you have to pay extra to be good in the other online modes.  Plus they stopped making the NBA games for the past couple of years because the 2K series pasted them up.   EA has fallen off a bit.  My opinion anyway.  I'm glad Take Two is gonna be making the games.  The NBA 2K series has been really good the past couple of years.
I was praising 2K work on NBA though.

Last edited:
hair/beard look good in game according to TheD . should be on xbox live CC very soon by Dest07

Last edited:
Muta in tagalog is that eye crust or eye boogers you be getting in the morning

Can yall watch this and tell me what yall think

Very solid match..Excellent pacing..Told a good story..Final pinfall was sloppy and the announcing was atrocious..But it's a good 3.5/5 match..Oh and it shows that Kidman was actually a really good wrestler..

Always thought Kidman was pretty underrated. Until the latter half of his WWE run when he started getting bigger and getting sloppy.

I liked WWE13 and always got most of the SD series, but I'm glad they lost the license. They're capable of making great games, but every year remove too many features they have the space for. THQ was on some bull****

Back
Top Bottom