WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Dave Melzter notes that John Morrison is widely believed to be returning to the company this Sunday as a shock entrant to the Rumble:

"This isn’t confirmed, nor, obviously, will it be until he’s seen in Phoenix, but the word within wrestling is that Morrison will be in the Rumble as a surprise, and that’s why Morrison is only working the first night of the three Dragon Gate shows in California."

Interesting...

- There are several people behind-the-scenes in WWE who have been greatly entertained by the comedic exploits of the recently united tandem of Bobby Roode and Austin Aries on Impact Wrestling.

Sign 'em Vince.

Last edited:
If Morrison returns, he needs to learn how to brawl and or pretend to be tough guy. Bad enough Melina at home unsupervised. That should "light his fire".

If Morrison returns, he needs to learn how to brawl and or pretend to be tough guy. Bad enough Melina at home unsupervised. That should "light his fire".

If anything, he needs to improve his mic skills, which were brutal.

Melina was getting smashed out in front of him the road, I don't think that would help light anything.

Oh it's true,it's true,it's damn true.

Here I go and give the NTWF the respect it deserves for delivering top notch promos then you come along and drop that Pipe Turd?..Go back to posting in the booty thread cause you, obviously, are out of your league here Junior..

CaseKicks vs. Robpzee at NTRR..BOOK IT!..

I'm finally going through this thread and I'm shocked at how underrated wwf war zone and attitude are being ranked. Those games both had innovated in a unique way. First of their time type deals. Warzone with the create a wrestler feature being so extensive. Attitude for being the first game with full themes.
Ok but I see you aren't really talking about gameplay. That is why those games aren't getting much love. Gameplay, those games were terrible IMO.

- The current storyline where The Miz is being pushed as the “next Ric Flair” was originally earmarked for Dolph Ziggler. With Ziggler, the idea was going to be more of Flair being his manager but Ziggler was going to be given the Figure Four and doing the same gimmick Miz is doing as a babyface.

Regarding turning Ziggler babyface, it looks like those plans have been put on hold for the time being.

- It’s no secret within WWE that Alberto Del Rio’s World Heavyweight Title push is tied into Cain Velasquez winning the UFC Heavyweight Title and doing a shockingly big number on pay-per-view. Del Rio’s title win happened about a week after WWE became aware that the UFC show with Latin Superstar Velasquez winning did a lot better than expected going in.

- Next week’s episode of WWE Main Event will see Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett kick off a three-week “Intercontinental Cup.” The cup will feature Six Superstars competing for a chance to be #1 contender.

WWE Raw on Monday, January 21 scored a 3.04 rating, down two-tenths (six percent) from the 20th Anniversary Raw last week and down one-tenth from The Rock's return on Jan. 7.

- Raw averaged 4.32 million viewers, down five percent from the 20th Anniversary show. The first two hours were down about 200,000 viewers (four percent) from the previous week, but the final hour was down 310,000 viewers (seven percent).

Hourly Break Down: 4.37 million first hour viewers, 4.42 million second hour viewers, drop-off to 4.16 million third hour viewers.

Oooooooooooooooooh god not Positively DEEK :rofl:
View media item 232095Make sure C-4 is everywhere.

Wait, who was that 4w faced early last year in the main event? The match was pretty much the longest drawn out squash ever :lol: :lol: Whoever it was got damn near no offense in, like Taker vs DDP, or when Kevin Nash interrupted a Jericho promo and just beat him for 20 minutes.

hahaha Yardfather

last years NT rumble card had:
GHIMS vs JNSQ for the Ntercontinetal championship
Club vs ITO in a MOTY street fight
4W vs Yardfather

Don't remember if it was in this thread or last weeks, but that PWG video that DC (i think) posted was great. Loved that "You deserved it," chant for Generico in the beginning. Really look forward to how he's handled.

was considering pulling the trigger DC vs. Peep at NTRumble, seeing as Steezy may be available for the big money match against him at Mania III

Last edited:
PS: Me, Deek, and Peep should def have that match again. No reason to put jobber like Edgar in a match that big.

Mr.5* match a tag champion ..My career in NTWT >>yours ... at one point you were called 5 moves of doom tho..F outa here with dat

Last edited:
- The current storyline where The Miz is being pushed as the “next Ric Flair” was originally earmarked for Dolph Ziggler. With Ziggler, the idea was going to be more of Flair being his manager but Ziggler was going to be given the Figure Four and doing the same gimmick Miz is doing as a babyface.

Regarding turning Ziggler babyface, it looks like those plans have been put on hold for the time being.

Why'd they change the plan though? The gimmick would've been way better with Zig than the Miz. The Natire Boy gimmick is tailor made for a heel than a face anyways. :smh: WWE

Why'd they change the plan though? The gimmick would've been way better with Zig than the Miz. The Natire Boy gimmick is tailor made for a heel than a face anyways. :smh: WWE

Pretty stupid move, and I'm sure the fellas in the bk realized it once Miz botched a damb Figure4

theyre better off giving DZ the superkick once he turns face anyways.

Last edited:
Watching the 2000 royal rumble on wwe classics on demand... The tables match dudleyz vs hardyz was too dope. Jeff swanton from the balcony at the old MSG :wow: :wow: The classic tunnel entrance. And taz vs angle as the opening match, i miss these stacked cards. At least wwe is allowed to use the wwf scratch officially now :pimp: And as i type this andy richter is a judge for "miss rumble 2000" :rofl:

That PPV top to bottom was so good. Even the matches that didn't have a lot of hype to them were at least short and entertaining (APA vs Outlaws was one if I remember correctly.) I used to buy the unblurred versions of those PPVs from some dude in Chicago. Used to sale them like 3 for $12, bought RR2000, Summerslam 2000, and Wrestlemania 2001. Have no idea what happened to dude. I lost his address, and been trying to find him on 411mania ever since :lol:

i change my mind:
DC vs Peep at NT Rumble for the US title
Deek vs Hymen NTCore Title
Los Flys vs The Midwest Express Tag Team titles
4W vs GHIMS in a streetfight
Ntrumble match

Oh it's true,it's true,it's damn true.

Here I go and give the NTWF the respect it deserves for delivering top notch promos then you come along and drop that Pipe Turd?..Go back to posting in the booty thread cause you, obviously, are out of your league here Junior..

CaseKicks vs. Robpzee at NTRR..BOOK IT!..
1640958_o.gif

You wanna go against The Hot Rod eh?You know what,I'll tear you apart and stomp you like the piece of
dog crap you are.

So how does this NT Wrestling Federation work?

Do we type up our promos?

Do we give movelists that we want to use?

We should use Fire Pro Wrestling to simulate matches.

Back
Top Bottom