WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

1640958_o.gif

You wanna go against The Hot Rod eh?You know what,I'll tear you apart and stomp you like the piece of
dog crap you are.

How bout we add a little something to the pot?..Tell ya what, after I get done kickin' your pathetic asz from pillar to post then you aint allowed to post no boobies, no butts, no AWG's, no white chicks at all on NT for a week..And if you somehow manage to pull of the upset and win then I agree to admit you deserve to be in the NTWF..That's the best offer I can do cause you're basically worthless and don't even deserve that much..

Get ready cause I got a bat with your name on it..

DC Saw that Rizokan or whatever...interesting movie. I HAD all 3 PS1 NJPW games...still got them today I think.

Looking back on it, I really loved the theme music and entrances and pre-match introductions of the NJPW Games. I never had the first one. I had 2, 3, and 4 (Dreamcast).

I still liked the Fire Pro and Virtual Pro series more though.

The RikiDozan move is on point. EVeryone should watch it. It is a good MOVIE. Not just a good wrestling movie. It is on Netflix.

This biopic recounts the story of Rikidozan, a sumo wrestler who can only achieve limited success in Japan because he's half Korean. But when Rikidozan goes to the United States and discovers professional wrestling, he becomes a hero back home.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Rikidozan_A_Hero_Extraordinaire/70201189?locale=en-US

I knew it was you. why were people saying you were a different person just because you put the BK at the end this time? :lol:

:lol: My bkmac account got banned months ago and I pleaded to get it back, but was told no, maybe in a year. Had no choice but to make this new one.

If there's room for me in NTRumble, I'm down, but I understand if there's not, I haven't posted here in months. Plus, I wouldn't want to show up out of no where and upstage you all like I know I will.

Im ready to see what my rumble number is. I am gonna be pissed if I get the Brooklyn Brawler or some chump like that haha

- As noted before, WWE has offered Brock Lesnar another 1 year contract – believed to be similar to the current deal that expires at WrestleMania 29 in the sense that it’s for few dates and several million dollars.

Lesnar has not signed the contract yet but word going around is that there’s a good chance he will sign.

The big opponents being discussed for Lesnar in 2013 are CM Punk and Randy Orton. Lesnar vs. Orton had been discussed for 2012 but plans changed.

- The Rock has been added to March 25th Raw from the the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA.

[quote name='montecarl' timestamp='1358709950' post='1590849']
I've uploaded an album of pictures from WWF House Shows and PPVs I attended from 1989 - 1995 to Imgur.

Here's a few from the album that I like

x68tBmE.jpg

lFOK225.jpg

pzy7Y5z.jpg

QEMPglB.jpg

[/quote]

[quote name='Chester_Copperpot' timestamp='1358969218' post='1592269']
The much talked about WWE Tape Library - tweeted by Zach Ryder

vi2s0z.jpg

[/quote]

:wow: :wow: that tape library

Almost forgot Brock was still involved with the WWE. His time was severely wasted outside of those Cena and HHH matches. Both were good standout type matches, but the Cena booking made no sense, and the HHH booking had no type of followup.

What exactly is Chris Daniels gimmick? I'm a fan of him and Kazarian, but haven't kept up with them much.

:wow: :wow: that tape library

View media item 233642

Gene: Not going to be a picnic for you, PeepGame coming at you defending that coveted US Title

DC: Let me tell you somethin MEAN GENE! This is the greatest challenege that DC has ever experienced. You got it goin' on man. I will give you your due, but I don't think you have ever experienced anything as influential as DC with the little DC-maniacs.

We might be new to the scene but we have been training hard in the gym man. Eating chicken breasts from Kroger with LuckyLuciano man. Running the Swiss Alps with CienDosCasas man. We are in the best shape out our life brother.

But I know I can't do it alone. See.............when fatigue sets in, you will crumble like a piece of graham cracker. Me on the other hand has the power of all of the little DC-maniacs. They will inject their fuel, up my spine, and help guide me to victory!

So PeepGame, what you gonna do. When DC and his dozens............AND DOZENS of DC-maniacs put on a condom and **** Layla RAW right in front of you!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 233660

Last edited:

View media item 233642

Gene: Not going to be a picnic for you, PeepGame coming at you defending that coveted US Title

DC: Let me tell you somethin MEAN GENE! This is the greatest challenege that DC has ever experienced. You got it goin' on man. I will give you your due, but I don't think you have ever experienced anything as influential as DC with the little DC-maniacs.

We might be new to the scene but we have been training hard in the gym man. Eating chicken breasts from Kroger with LuckyLuciano man. Running the Swiss Alps with CienDosCasas man. We are in the best shape out our life brother.

But I know I can't do it alone. See.............when fatigue sets in, you will crumble like a piece of graham cracker. Me on the other hand has the power of all of the little DC-maniacs. They will inject their fuel, up my spine, and help guide me to victory!

So PeepGame, what you gonna do. When DC and his dozens............AND DOZENS of DC-maniacs put on a condom and **** Layla RAW right in front of you!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 233660

This promo is full of win!!! LOL at the Lucky reference! :lol:

1640958_o.gif

You wanna go against The Hot Rod eh?You know what,I'll tear you apart and stomp you like the piece of
dog crap you are.

How bout we add a little something to the pot?..Tell ya what, after I get done kickin' your pathetic asz from pillar to post then you aint allowed to post no boobies, no butts, no AWG's, no white chicks at all on NT for a week..And if you somehow manage to pull of the upset and win then I agree to admit you deserve to be in the NTWF..That's the best offer I can do cause you're basically worthless and don't even deserve that much..

Get ready cause I got a bat with your name on it..
Sorry Stinker,I'm going to declined that challenge.You know what though Stinker.I have a new name for ya.Your new name
is Fire.You know why it's Fire?Because I'm going to blow you away.

$T2eC16N,!)!E9s2f!qQdBQZev8vJQg~~60_35.JPG

After I'm done with Stinker,I'm going to head to the Rumble match.Not only that,I'm going to toss all you clowns outta my ring,become the winner,and main event NT'Mania.
rowdy-roddy-piper-interview-20070103015702914-000.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Stinker,I'm going to declined that challenge.You know what though Stinker.I have a new name for ya.Your new name

After I'm done with Stinker,I'm going to head to the Rumble match.Not only that,I'm going to toss all you clowns outta my ring,become the winner,and main event NT'Mania.

So not only do you decline my challenge, you offer to blow me too?..Damnit I knew something was funny about you the minute I saw that skirt..You're no match for me ma'am, so why don't you hike up that skirt, get on your knees, and pray to God there's something left of you after the NTRR..

I'll patiently wait for your next boring, slightly gay, promo..

So not only do you decline my challenge, you offer to blow me too?..Damnit I knew something was funny about you the minute I saw that skirt..You're no match for me ma'am, so why don't you hike up that skirt, get on your knees, and pray to God there's something left of you after the NTRR..

I'll patiently wait for your next boring, slightly gay, promo..
You're calling me a woman now?Look at you Stinker,your pretty long hair and your pretty makeup.What's that suppose to do,impress me?You know what,I'm going to color you up real good.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lobo pretty much has to run a full simulated card now.

SPEAKING OF WHICH

Confirmed Matches for NTRumble (had to do some shuffling)

NTWT Tag Team Championship

Los Flys (EdgarFly and DragonFly Jones) vs. GunnaScott and a partner of his choosing

Singles Match

Mr. CK Casekicks vs. RPZ (thats what im calling you now)

NTCore Championship*

Hymen Man vs. The Deek

Singles Match

4W vs. GHIMS

NTUS Championship
Peep Game vs. DC

NTWTRumble Match

*We're getting rid of this title. too many championships. Whoever wins will be the last champ.

EDIT: How can you put on a condom and then **** Layla raw?

Last edited:
You're calling me a woman now?Look at you Stinker,your pretty long hair and your pretty makeup.What's that suppose to do,impress me?You know what,I'm going to color you up real good.

Why are you calling me pretty so much?..Is there something you'd like to share with the group?..Maybe some deep secret that you need to get off your chest?..I can tell you right now, if you keep throwing advances at me I'm going to get the NTWF President/Commissioner/GM to change your gimmick..Something that fits you a little better..How about.....

DC getting in on the NTWT shenanigans.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[Kevin Harlan] DC with no regard for human Peep Game's life.[/Kevin Harlan]
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Why are you calling me pretty so much?..Is there something you'd like to share with the group?..Maybe some deep secret that you need to get off your chest?..I can tell you right now, if you keep throwing advances at me I'm going to get the NTWF President/Commissioner/GM to change your gimmick..Something that fits you a little better..How about.....

You're a funny man Stinker.You see that bat of yours,I'm going to stick it where the sun don't shine brother.

Back
Top Bottom