WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Just a heads up, for those interested WWEShop has a promotion today where you can get 20% off on title belts.

Use the code "Chamber" to get the discount, it's only good for today though.

NTWT WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Prediction Contest

Since Elimination Chamber has become unquestionably the fourth biggest PPV of the year, the PPV Prediction Contest is now worth 1000 Points!
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 1000 total possible points
  • You may only enter once
  • You cannot change/update/modify once your entry is submitted
  • Entries are due by 8pm et
  • The PPV Kick Off match (Rhodes Brothers v RYBAXEL) does not count towards any of the questions.
Good luck!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DP87DRD

It will be since the Wyatts are going to win, the shield will disband, D-bry will lose the chamber match, and somehow Shovel will find a way to end the PPV because he has the constant thought in his head "Am I ******* going over?"

Ryback lost all dambs given just like Ziggler did. 

But the difference is that Ryback turned it into a way to develop his character. Ziggler just sounds like a whiny *****.

Man I don't know if Peep posted this but it was in my "watch later" que. My god.................

:wow:

I know I hype a lot of matches by OH MY GOODNESS

Why is Little Guido refereeing?

Always thought trent was the blandest most vanilla guy ever until I saw him in TNA that one time. Still a forgettable guy.

Ryback lost all dambs given just like Ziggler did. 

But the difference is that Ryback turned it into a way to develop his character. Ziggler just sounds like a whiny *****.

They shoudlve pulled the trigger on ryback when he was red hot against punk.
Would've shortened his epic long reign but it mightve made him a star, at least in the same vein as sheamus.

I have a feeling this is going to be a terrible ppv
Same here. There is really nothing that seems exciting to look forward to outside of The Wyatts and Shield. This is my 1st time watching an Elimination Chamber PPV anyway.

As of this moment, creative is trying to get Christian off the chamber
laugh.gif
Had a feeling I should have waited to make my survey official. I figured it was a little late to get him out of there since there really isnt a better name to throw in there at this point since everyone else worthy of it is already in a match (unless they throw Dolph a bone)

But Christians spot was more than Likely going to be Punks if he was still around in the first place. So we all kinda knew if anything better came along Christian would "get hurt"

Had a feeling I should have waited to make my survey official. I figured it was a little late to get him out of there since there really isnt a better name to throw in there at this point since everyone else worthy of it is already in a match (unless they throw Dolph a bone)

But Christians spot was more than Likely going to be Punks if he was still around in the first place. So we all kinda knew if anything better came along Christian would "get hurt"

He could always be left in. If he does get taken out, Lesnar won't replace him. My guess is Kane.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Kane/Shovel will replace him to cost D-Bry the match to set up the match at 'Mania

Yea Kane was my other guess because they've been building the screw job for the last 2 weeks. Although I think the screw job would come across better if he wasnt in the match and found a way into the chamber mid match (ala Michaels costing Taker the match) to screw Bryan out of the match rather than actually being in the Chamber to start and just keying in on Bryan and not really being there to win the match but just to make sure D Bry doesnt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom