WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Damn cena looks like he got extra short legs in that last pic :lol: damn what a lucky guy taking pics with all them wrestlers. Funny thing is he didn't get a pic with the man that made him famous :lol:

BrockLesnarGuy is all over the place along with Frank The Clown, WWE's Biggest Fan and Nick The WWE Sign Guy. They are among some of the many wrestling super fans - pretty cool IMO. I always wondered what these guys do for work. From what I've seen, BrockLesnarGuy works at WholeFoods. :nthat:

Last edited:
Whos that one Cena fan who was in the front row at MITB 2011 and was wearing a red Cena shirt with a white blazer.

Dudes a tool

Anybody remember back then around the pre and attitude era where every ppv there was that one fan with the long black hair goatee and sunglasses? That dude was at EVERY ppv. Dude kinda looked like foley

Last edited:
WWE's Biggest Fan (pictured below), who may be the guy @af1 1982 is talking about - has gone to 28 PPV's in a row, most if not all of them sitting ringside. Not sure about the Mick Foley lookalike

View media item 820442

Old dude with the pink shirt was always at PPVs front and center with the pink shirt. Think I've seen him on every wrestling DVD I own.

One fan that stood out to me was the dude with the LeBron James jersey in both Taker/Shawn WM matches. The bright orange jersey made him stand out both times.

View media item 820523
3923940.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mhcbdriUsW1rplb3io1_500.jpg

Last edited:
just downloaed the app myself on my ps3. I cant wait till tomorrow night. :smokin I still have mixed feelings about tonight ppv. hopefully it wont be it will keep my attention

Man Christian looks like some regular *** dude :lol:

Which LAW podcast had the Viscera segment?
It was the Bauer and Pollock show. The last one.

Man Bray Wyatt can't be out here taking pictures with fans man. I really don't like seeing everyone traveling together.

Back
Top Bottom