WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

I thought brad maddox was Jon Snow for a second.

Why are people sticking out their fists in the brock lesnar guy pics? It's so douchey when fans do it with mma guys in pics.

you can see the bald guy in the pink shirt vaguely here not the best quality

This guy and his wife have been at the last two ROH shows that I attended. He still wears his pink hoodie, and she wears yellow. He got up in some young dudes face at the ROH show for throwing a water bottle into the ring. :lol:

A lot of people were getting pictures with them, and after both shows, they met up with Kevin Kelly.

Last edited:
l.gif

tumblr_ml8rtjQUWj1qlmfquo1_400.gif

View media item 820794

Last edited:
Peep,

Thanks for those Hunico matches you posted earlier in the week. That fool showed off in that tag match w/Camacho vs. Truth/Kofi.

It is also funny that no commentator has ever slipped up and called his move the Swanton. I never really liked his version since he puts his hands forward into a rolling motion.

Man I don't know if Peep posted this but it was in my "watch later" que. My god.................

:wow:

I know I hype a lot of matches by OH MY GOODNESS

I was about to watch an Amazing Red/Paul London match from ROH. I guess I still can do that. I am more so in a WWE B-Show mood right now.

Back
Top Bottom