WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

So here's what I think happens with Hogan on Monday:

He'll come out and do his promo, gets interrupted midway by The Real Americans which will lead to Cena coming out to set up a tag match as the main event of RAW.

^Yea, Eva Marie before she dyed her hair. That whole vid was about 3-4 weeks training leading up to Eva and Jojo being on Total Divas

I have a network question for you guys, WWE says the network will include EVERY past PPV as of Monday after Raw.
does that include Elimination Chamber from the night before?
because if so I'll just DVR Raw, buy the network, watch EC monday night for 9.99 instead of 50+, then watch Raw tuesday to save myself some cash. I'll be back caught up with the rest of you by Wednesday and save 40 bucks. if not i'm going to wait until the night before Wrestlemania to sign up for the network this way I get 7 PPVs in the 6 month subscription period instead of 6, just in case i don't like the network and decide not to renew after 6 months i'll get one more PPV.

^ elimination chamber should be on the network on monday as I understand it

Last edited:
I have a network question for you guys, WWE says the network will include EVERY past PPV as of Monday after Raw.
does that include Elimination Chamber from the night before?
because if so I'll just DVR Raw, buy the network, watch EC monday night for 9.99 instead of 50+, then watch Raw tuesday to save myself some cash. I'll be back caught up with the rest of you by Wednesday and save 40 bucks. if not i'm going to wait until the night before Wrestlemania to sign up for the network this way I get 7 PPVs in the 6 month subscription period instead of 6, just in case i don't like the network and decide not to renew after 6 months i'll get one more PPV.

Won't be available for 1 month

tumblr_n1ffkhUDlL1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom