WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

I'm in sec 131 row 4 (in view of the camera). I helped my sister make signs too.

Anyone who's going let me know. I saw your post @ROBPZEE612 we'll see

To clarify on WWE Network payments (because this is actually something I was confused on).

You must agree to a 6 month commitment, but you will be charged $9.99 per month (they do not charge you $59.94 up front).  If you cancel early, you will be charged the remaining amount for the 6 months.

Survey done. I avoided any answers with christian involved. Will be sad to say that this might be the shields last match as a unit :frown:

Hoping for a good show, but I figure it'll be another meh show with the 'big' things happening tomorrow/2nd.

Pretty slick of them to put this PPV before the network launches. When does it exactly go live? And just to get it straight, PPV's will be free/live but if you want to re-watch it, there's a 30 day waiting period?

Pretty slick of them to put this PPV before the network launches. When does it exactly go live? And just to get it straight, PPV's will be free/live but if you want to re-watch it, there's a 30 day waiting period?

I think the 30 day waiting period applies to Elimination Chamber only but I may be wrong

can you sign up for the network on xbox360 today or will that have to be done tomorrow? and what do i download the WWE app or is there something else that'll be up tomorrow?

can you sign up for the network on xbox360 today or will that have to be done tomorrow? and what do i download the WWE app or is there something else that'll be up tomorrow?
Think I read you can sign up for the network tomorrow at 9am. Then it goes live after Raw. You have to get an account on wwe.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom