WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Rock is the leading candidate to headline the HOF next year. Word is that it's up to him if he wants to do it.

There is talk of a cliffhanger ending ag next week's raw.

Possible EC Spoiler
Wyatts are expected to get involved in the WW WHC match and attack Cena

Very ****** hairstyle with ugly bangs, has to be Curtis Axel

17 years later, the Outlaws AND South Park are still around :lol:
tumblr_n14fuau59g1sj4xr4o1_500.jpg

So the stuff on the network won't have none of that logo blurring and audio edits?

Can I enjoy the sandman's epic entrance at ons 1 with full metallica crowd sing along?

Have people asked about benoit being erased from wwe wcw ecw existance on the network?

The logo isn't edited anymore if you seen any of the latest DVD/blu ray.
The audio edit is the thing I'm worried about.

The logo isn't edited anymore if you seen any of the latest DVD/blu ray.
The audio edit is the thing I'm worried about.

I keep hearing unedited thrown around, bc I'm pretty sure that would be a dealbreaker for many. especially all the ecw stuff with music royalties and swearing.

The fact that the Attitude Era started almost two decades ago makes me feel old as hell.

Last edited:
I hate the amount of DVDs I have with that garbage blurred mess. Took me years to get used to that, and now everything will be unblurred for the network like I didn't spend a whole bunch of money previously

WWE Editing Out Chairshots to the Head on All Archived Footage?

According to Wade Keller of PWTorch.com, the edit will show the wrestler swing the chair and the aftermath of the shot but their will be a "glitch-like" pause before contact is made.

:smh:

Well if this glitchlike pause is true, let's enjoy this gem of a match glitch free

such an awesome match. those rock promos had me rollin back in the day talking about "english announce table spanish announce table ho chi ming chao chinese announce table!" :lol:

watching it now...the table botch :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 814843

Taken from the deathvalleydriver site, had to be mid 90s when before Tenta became the Shark, but I'm sure everyone is checking out the Concord's. Looks like Tim Horner on the bottom right. Any idea who is rockin the XI's?

On the WWE network, I know they say it's unedited, but we will hear the "swearing" that they "bleeped" out back in the day, right?

Back
Top Bottom