WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

WWE NXT
Each Thursday at 9:00 p.m. ET, WWE Superstars and Divas of tomorrow face off on WWE NXT, a one-hour weekly show that features the brightest and best of WWE’s rising stars.WWE NXT showcases the Superstars and Divas from WWE’s Performance Center as well as appearances from WWE Superstars and Legends in an intimate setting. WWE NXT broadcasts from the state-of-the-art Full Sail LIVE venue on the Full Sail University in campus in Orlando, Florida. The series premieres on Thursday, March 6 at 9:00 p.m. ET.

Man they are just trying to KILL TNA man.......

This dude Cody Rhodes stay winning. First Layla, now his wife Brandi.
mean.gif

Those eyes.
embarassed.gif

Heard Dusty Rhodes used to be down with the brown too

But it is wild to think about how young entertainers are period man. Like when you are little, you don't think about how old someone is. But when you get "of age" and you think about how young and talented some of these people are man> Sheesh.

Pac and Biggie, prime example man. They were young as hell when they died man.

The age thing was brought up during an Unforgiven 2000 review I was listening to. At their peak tag team popularity and ability, Edge, Christian and Matt Hardy were all 26. Jeff Hardy was 23. Rock and X-Pac were both 26 or 27 in a WWF title match on Raw back in 98, both extremely popular and entrenched with the fans. Fast forward to now and look at the guys on the main roster in their mid to late 20's.....The Shield, Bray Wyatt, JTG, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Curt Hawkins, Xavier Woods and Zack Ryder, all 26-29, and with the latter half all being 1 minor mistake away from being released forgotten about. That's just another indictment on the "creative team" and FCW, either bringing guys up too soon when they're not ready, not having characters/gimmicks to sustain when it runs it's course, or having guys languish in developmental.

I'm wondering if the attention Cesaro is getting will lead to more guys getting more varied movesets.

I always forget Main Event comes on :smh:

Aaaaaaaand I'm right on time for Cameron vs Aksana, including a Cameron video package highlighting how irritating and unlikable she is.

Last edited:
These are some massive "Ryback Sucks" chants :lol:..........there's not a single wrestler on this roster I loathe more than Curtis Axel.

Nash...wha wha wha

Last edited:
I have never watched an actual Elimination Chamber match. I don't plan on watching all. Can someone recommend me the top 2 or 3 that there have been?

The age thing was brought up during an Unforgiven 2000 review I was listening to. At their peak tag team popularity and ability, Edge, Christian and Matt Hardy were all 26. Jeff Hardy was 23. Rock and X-Pac were both 26 or 27 in a WWF title match on Raw back in 98, both extremely popular and entrenched with the fans. Fast forward to now and look at the guys on the main roster in their mid to late 20's.....The Shield, Bray Wyatt, JTG, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Curt Hawkins, Xavier Woods and Zack Ryder, all 26-29, and with the latter half all being 1 minor mistake away from being released forgotten about. That's just another indictment on the "creative team" and FCW, either bringing guys up too soon when they're not ready, not having characters/gimmicks to sustain when it runs it's course, or having guys languish in developmental.

Zack Ryder had a gimmick!!!

Honestly it's on creative and Vince & co seemingly wanting everyone to look and sound the same. I can't really pinpoint a difference between the Tyler Reks, Curris Axel, Curtis Hawkins & JTGs of the world

Back
Top Bottom