WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

John Pollock of The LAW

"Vince McMahon says Punk has "taken a sabbatical...lets just put it that way" #WWE"

CM Jericho :pimp:

Every time someone talks about how to book the Shield, it always ends up with Rollins being kidnapped like Stephanie in 98 and Reigns fighting for his honor :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Out of the 3, it will be the most interesting to see how Rollins gets booked.

He is a face and he knows how to get the crowd involved. I also believe he's a merchandise seller. Not Cena/Punk/Mysterio type merchandise selling, though.

Unfortunately, I feel as though Rollins is going to end up getting treated like Kofi in which they have no idea what to do with him.

VKM not happy with the negative reaction Batista's getting from the crowds. Posdible heel turn?

Word is that Sheamus VS Reigns is being discussed for WM 30.

Another hit to TNA is that WWE will go head to head with TNA thursdays (legends house at 8, nxt at 9 and superstars at 10). Fans all over the net are saying they will be watching the wwe network.

I think the first one of the Sheild to get Ryder/Ziggler/Clay treatment will be Ambrose..I know you guys are madly in love with him, but I just got a feeling that without the Sheild he's not going to get over with the national audience...

Ideally The Shield vs. The Wyatts should be taking place at Wrestlemania XXX.

Especially given the excellent build to the match the last few weeks.

It's a shame that their feud will likely begin and end on Sunday.

I think the first one of the Sheild to get Ryder/Ziggler/Clay treatment will be Ambrose..I know you guys are madly in love with him, but I just got a feeling that without the Sheild he's not going to get over with the national audience...

The man has talent, but if I would've never read anything about him online, I would've seen him being in the same brackets as a Scott Hall/Mr. Perfect/Rick Rude type guy.

I think he has enough personality/charisma to get by. Rollins is who I'm worried for. I can see him getting Ziggler'd.

Ambrose's charisma will carry him.

I think Rollins is the one who should be worried about his position in the company after The Shield breaks up.

Ambrose's charisma will carry him.

I think Rollins is the one who should be worried about his position in the company after The Shield breaks up.

If this was 10+ years ago I'd agree..But charisma doesn't matter much when you have the current creative department running things and writing everyone's promos..

True.

It's a shame that these guys basically have their livelihood in the hands of those bums in creative. Supposedly when HHH becomes the head honcho he'll let the guys have more freedom with their promos. We shall see.

As far as becoming a fan favorite, I think Dean is definitely going to be that guy. Having a decent character and being fully devoted to upholding your image as that character does more to create a connection with the audience than just being a good worker with no character development skills, which is how I view Rollins.

But, like we saw for so long with Daniel Bryan, having a connection with the audience means very little.

I don't recall these being posted anywhere but yeah

It's that time of year in which Dave Meltzer gives out his WON annual awards that makes some fans so deliriously happy they spray their shorts, some fans so pissed that they eat steel & **** nails and some fans so confused they don't know whether to be happy, upset or laugh at the winners.

Best Of 2013 Awards

WON Wrestler of the Year: Hiroshi Tanahashi
WON Most Valuable MMA Fighter: Georges St. Pierre
WON Most Outstanding Wrestler: Hiroshi Tanahashi
WON Best Box Office Draw: Georges St. Pierre
WON Feud of the Year: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada
WON Tag Team of the Year: Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns
WON Most Improved Wrestler of the Year: Roman Reigns
WON Best Interviews of the Year: Paul Heyman
WON Most Charismatic: Hiroshi Tanahashi
WON Best Technical Wrestler of the Year: Daniel Bryan
WON Best Brawler of the Year: Katsuyori Shibata
WON Best Flying Wrestler of the Year: Kota Ibushi
WON Most Underrated Wrestler of the Year: Antonio Cesaro
WON Promotion of the Year: New Japan Pro Wrestling
WON Best Weekly Television Show of the Year: WWE NXT
WON Most Outstanding Fighter of the Year: Cain Velasquez
WON Match of the Year: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada - April 7, 2013
WON Fight of the Year: Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez - October 19, 2013
WON Rookie of the Year: Yohei Komatsu
WON Best Non-Wrestler of the Year: Paul Heyman
WON Best Television Announcer of the Year: William Regal
WON Best Major Wrestling Show of the Year: New Japan G-1 Day 4
WON Best Wrestling Maneuver of the Year: Kazuchika Okada's Rainmaker
WON Best Booker of the Year: Jado & Gedo - New Japan Pro Wrestling
WON Promoter of the Year: Dana White - Ultimate Fighting Championship
WON Best Gimmick of the Year: The Wyatt Family
WON Best Pro Wrestling Book of the Year: Mad Dogs, Midgets & Screw Jobs - Pat LaParade & Bertrand Hebert
WON Best Pro Wrestling DVD of the Year: Jim Crockett Promotions: The Good Old Days - Highspots.com

Worst Of 2013 Awards
WON Most Overrated Wrestler of the Year: Randy Orton
WON Worst Television Announcer of the Year: Taz
WON Worst Major Wrestling Show of the Year: WWE Battleground
WON Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic of the Year: WWE exploiting Paul Bearer's Death
WON Worst Television Show of the Year: TNA Impact Wrestling
WON Worst Worked Match of the Year: 10 Diva Tag match - November 24, 2013
WON Worst Feud of the Year: Big Show vs. The Authority
WON Worst Promotion of the Year: Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
WON Worst Gimmick of the Year: Aces & Eights

Congrats to @gunnascott for winning the first ever NTWT4WPPVPCRPC (Niketalk Wrestling Thread 4wrestling Pay-per-view Prediction Contest Results Prediction Contest)

He guessed it would take 8 days (8:00pm) for 4w to post the prediction contest results.  He will be receiving 25 reps as a prize.

Now on to Elimination Chamber

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JNSTSNY

The prize for this PPV is a signed picture of Daniel Bryan.  You have until the end of the PPV to complete the survey.

Last edited:
I feel like they could drag out Wyatts V Shield until WM. But, I can def see Cena putting over Bray @ WM.

If it's Bray V Cena as planned and Reigns has a singles match, it would be cool if they did a Tag Title TLC match with Rollins/Ambrose V remaining Wyatts V USOs...but that's just fantasy booking.

Back
Top Bottom