WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

that sucks about viscera. I can't believe dude was only in his twenties during the 90s. I remember king mabel and diesel's feud. RIP

Yall, what will be the first thing you watch when the NETWORK drops...............

early - mid 90s wcw pro & saturday night

I've been looking for a early Billy Kidman match where he botched the shooting star and came straight down on the turn buckle

I know one of those times was vs Steven Regal on a Nitro episode. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

that sucks about viscera. I can't believe dude was only in his twenties during the 90s. I remember king mabel and diesel's feud. RIP

Was thinking about that as I went to sleep. He was 27-28 during Attitude, and like 22 when he debuted. That's crazy

QqZ6GhL.gif

From interviews I've heard, Cesaro (Claudio) and DBry were actually very good friends and traveling partners in ROH. Although Cesaro would be a good face, I think a long-term program between him and DBry would be amazing.

I'd love to see that

Yall, what will be the first thing you watch when the NETWORK drops...............

I'll try to catch the old ECW shows on tv before the PPV's. I know I got some tv time back in the day when it used to be on SportsChannel. Definitely some old school WWWF and some NWA Worldwide. Hopefully the vault opens up more with some MidSouth and World Class.

Armandooooo Alejandrooooo Estradaaaa ... he was such a good manager. Imagine with him paired with a heel del Rio :pimp: .

my brother said first thing he's watching is Canadian Stampede.

I don't know what to watch first. Probably In Your House Ground Zero or One Night Only. Two of my favorite Shawn Michaels entrances ever

Estrada was back for like a week as Kidd's manager in 2012, then was gone again :lol:

and RIP Big Vis

So will Calgary Stampede be on the NETWORK? WWE owns that footage too? I guess they do, I remember seeing som eStampede stuff on the Pillman DVD from a while ago.

But it is wild to think about how young entertainers are period man. Like when you are little, you don't think about how old someone is. But when you get "of age" and you think about how young and talented some of these people are man> Sheesh.

Pac and Biggie, prime example man. They were young as hell when they died man.

Back
Top Bottom