• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother's t.v. gave out (it's easily 8+ years old), so I offered to buy a new one as an early Christmas gift. Any links I can look at ahead of Black Friday? Doesn't need to be anything special. 30-32" + reputable brand is fine. She currently has a Vizio so I wouldn't opposed to another from them.

Send help :nerd:

My mother's t.v. gave out (it's easily 8+ years old), so I offered to buy a new one as an early Christmas gift. Any links I can look at ahead of Black Friday? Doesn't need to be anything special. 30-32" + reputable brand is fine. She currently has a Vizio so I wouldn't opposed to another from them.

Bestbuy or amazon is your best option I can think of.

Buddy of mine got a pretty cheap Vizio from Walmart recently.

I was just at Best Buy and Walmart on Saturday and both have great deals on tv's that size..The 55" I bought a couple weeks ago was on 400 and it'll be the same price on black friday, so you should be able to go right now and get something for around the same price as a Black Friday deal..

Are insignia TVs good? I've always liked Samsung and LG but the prices on Insignia looks good.

My LG plasma went out a couple weeks ago (had it for 7+ yrs)..I bought an Insignia 55 4k UltraHD Smart tv w/Roku and it's amazing..My in-laws have the same size tv, but it's a Toshiba that they paid twice the price I did and my tv is every bit as good as theirs..Picture quality is equal to theirs and set up for mine was actually much easier and faster..It's a great and affordable brand (they're actually made by LG)

Case trying to steal Shallow Channel's gimmick.

How you been Jules? I concur, that was the best match on the NXT card. Talk is Black and Zestrick form a tag team for the Dusty classic, that **** would be awesome. Loved the stoeln mannerisms by them both. Great psychology.

Case trying to steal Shallow Channel's gimmick.

How you been Jules? I concur, that was the best match on the NXT card. Talk is Black and Zestrick form a tag team for the Dusty classic, that **** would be awesome. Loved the stoeln mannerisms by them both. Great psychology.

I'm good just moved struggling with this struggle internet. You?

Yes the psychology was amazing. Zestrick really surprised me. Not saying he wasn't a good wrestler but the ish he pulled off geez. That DDT :wow:

I'm good just moved struggling with this struggle internet. You?

Yes the psychology was amazing. Zestrick really surprised me. Not saying he wasn't a good wrestler but the ish he pulled off geez. That DDT :wow:

Just got done trying to fix the struggle internet at work, I feel your pain my friend. Where did you move to?

Zestrick with the Rude Awakening was dope as hell. Always loved Rick Rude.

Just got done trying to fix the struggle internet at work, I feel your pain my friend. Where did you move to?

Zestrick with the Rude Awakening was dope as hell. Always loved Rick Rude.

Like 20 mins from my original house lol. They talking about it will be after the holiday before they fix it. I guess they not getting paid this month lol.

Like 20 mins from my original house lol. They talking about it will be after the holiday before they fix it. I guess they not getting paid this month lol.

yeah, eff em. That is why I called today. Not trying too have our internet go down mid rush and be sitting here on a ******* square app trying to make every sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom