• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the party but man Shovel out-shoveled himself last night :rofl: .
tumblr_ozp87qHjj21wza6txo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Yea they did in 2011 but from 2004-2010 its not like the Rock was this huge box office draw. He was struggling and still didn't acknowledge them.

He was still in a ton of movies during that period and getting more attention that the WWE wasn't getting themselves. Even if the movies were bad, they were still hugely profitable. Be Cool, The Game Plan, Tooth Fairy, Race To Witch Mountain, and Gridiron Gang were all very seen and profitable. Meanwhile the WWE was trying to bring in ratings during that same time period by pushing Heidenreich, Khali, and killing off the remains of ECW. I wouldn't acknowledge the WWE either :lol: especially when one of the lead guys in power (HHH) really doesn't want you apart of it anyway.

He was still in a ton of movies during that period and getting more attention that the WWE wasn't getting themselves. Even if the movies were bad, they were still hugely profitable. Be Cool, The Game Plan, Tooth Fairy, Race To Witch Mountain, and Gridiron Gang were all very seen and profitable. Meanwhile the WWE was trying to bring in ratings during that same time period by pushing Heidenreich, Khali, and killing off the remains of ECW. I wouldn't acknowledge the WWE either :lol: especially when one of the lead guys in power (HHH) really doesn't want you apart of it anyway.

I won't defend anything Triple H has ever done so I can't argue any more.

shane being the last survivor of smackdown is gonna do wonders for his future. its the push he deserves
Member last year when Smackdown was about the wrestlers and not the Authority figures? Good times. Then that went out the window once Styles and Shane feuded.

cant believe this guy ran into the wall :lol: son had to be concussed or braun really scared the **** out of him

Fell asleep before the main event last night... So Nakamura was really the first one eliminated and Shane was the last one left? :rofl::rofl::smh:

1: Culturally women's prime marrying years in Japan stop at the mid to late 20s. After that, much like in many Asian cultures, you are past your "sell by date" and no longer desirable, or as desirable as a long term partner. Women who identify as heterosexual are probably more likely to retire early if there is outside pressure from family or if they face the possibility of little security in terms of finances.

I need to see what's good with some 30-year old Japanese women then :nerd:.

I need to see what's good with some 30-year old Japanese women then :nerd:.

It is becoming far more acceptable amongst peers due to a rise in the "me first" mentality young japanese are starting to adopt. No longer are they feeling pressure to marry early, not travel and have fun, stick to committed early long term relationships, and generally take care of their progenitors which before the culture was very much stuck to "they got you this far, now take care of who got you there."

I will say though that in my travels thus far, to snag your average Japanese woman (or guy for that matter) you have to fit into a socially acceptable mold. Sure there will be outliers, but for the most part, even though I know a great deal about the culture and am still learning, constantly practicing the language and speak enopugh conversationally to strike up a convo, my outward aesthetic does not get me far with your run of the mill japanese.

NOW that said, I have certainly met other people who are more than willing to speak to me, hang out with me, and keep in communication as penpals etc. You just have to know where the local hang outs are and be a bit adventurous.

Last edited:
It is becoming far more acceptable amongst peers due to a rise in the "me first" mentality young japanese are starting to adopt. No longer are they feeling poressure to marry early, not travel and have fun, stick to committed early long term relationships, and generally take care of their progenitors which before the culture was very much stuck to "they got you this far, now take care of who got you there."

I will say though that in my travels thus far, to snag your average Japanese woman (or guy for that matter) you have to fit into a socially acceptable mold. Sure there will be outliers, but for the most part, even though I know a great deal about the culture and am still learning, constantly practicing the language and speak enopugh conversationally to strike up a convo, my outward aesthetic does not get me far with your run of the mill japanese.

NOW that said, I have certainly met other people whop are more than willing to speak to me, hang out with me, and keep in communication as penpals etc. You just have to know where the local hang outs are and be a bit adventurous.

Only thing I understood about that novel was "penpals"..Now that takes me back to a simpler time..Ahhh, the good ole days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom