• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell The Hardyz dlc? I HATE the concept of dlc. I want to go back to the days when I paid 1 price, got all of the content on the media, and could unlock it all by actually playing the damn game and earning it.

DLC is one of the worst things to happen to gaming.

almost singlehandedly ended my interest in gaming. no way in balls I'm gonna let you extort me for lines of code, toss in an action figure and charge me $150.

Just watched SD here at work. Fast forwarded through most of it.

I can't picture Nikki having the greatest dance moves.

I mean, yeah, but I couldn't picture Miz cranking out a rather impressive Thriller dance either and we apparently live in that timeline.

Bayley is basically Eugene and look where that got her.

Just Saiyan.

that kendo stick thing was ******* terrible. showed a lack of killer instinct, competitive fire, personal dignity, and basic intelligence.

there's just no way to look good after that, at least not that same year.

Welp, Library is closed tomorrow, store opening got pushed back until Monday, but that allows me time to prep the store much better on the days leading up to, so I ain't mad.

Now I just gotta get provisions for this damn storm lol.

I still can't get over the amount of people left off SD or had reduced roles only for that time to be given to Dolph Ziggler and Shane McMahon.

It would be nice if they split up their roster and alternated them each week, so you'd only see AJ and Nakamura on 2 SDs per month. Having them wrestle each week makes it a chore to watch.

What a coincidence. When Randy works with someone as terrible as Jinder, he has a bad match, but when he works with someone like Shinsuke or Styles, he has a good match.

It would be nice if they split up their roster and alternated them each week, so you'd only see AJ and Nakamura on 2 SDs per month. Having them wrestle each week makes it a chore to watch.

Cena 2 weeks on Raw then 2 weeks on SD :pimp:

Welp, Library is closed tomorrow, store opening got pushed back until Monday, but that allows me time to prep the store much better on the days leading up to, so I ain't mad.

Now I just gotta get provisions for this damn storm lol.

Yeah this storm is shaping up to be really bad.

Should pass over here by the weekend.

Stay safe.

What a coincidence. When Randy works with someone as terrible as Jinder, he has a bad match, but when he works with someone like Shinsuke or Styles, he has a good match.
The poonjabby prison match was the only one that was bad even then it was still entertaining. I can't say Nak has had an entertaining match since Sami.

IMG_1118.JPG

Have no idea if any good but got to support da Gawd Rock.
Meangene45 Meangene45

I hate the use of MMA moves in pro wrestling..Arm bars, ankle locks, and rear naked chokes should never be used..

NTWTFF-Can anyone in the fantasy football league help me figure out why yahoo won't let me add a free agent?..I can pick a player I want but it won't let me drop anyone from my roster to complete the transaction.. @James Ellsworth DA GAWD @ihust1e Meangene45 Meangene45

I don't understand this logic, like at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom