Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiromu is one odd dude lol

He and Daryl are gifts we do not deserve from a lord most generous and loving.

tumblr_oj9pgq4mVU1vp65vyo1_400.gif

Thanks Drew. How's everything by you?

So far so good. Some rain today that is not related at all to the storm. Library got shut down rest of the week, possibly Monday as well. Opening for the new retail store got pushed to next week sometime due to the storm and sign issues with the mall. So some time off thankfully haha.

Still monitoring the storm though. Hope you and yours are safe, brother.

I'll be honest

I've been expecting drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 to say he got powerbombed by a big German joint before.

Truthfully, German people scare the **** out of me.

Could be, there were some where you could just tell one of the performers was punching well above their weight and it wasn't in the cards for them.

Tessa held her own, but Kairi made her look way better than she actually is.

My least faveorite just in round one, probably the one you mentioned or Xia Li's, not because it was bad per se, I just didn't think the finish was very good, and seeing Li leave so early bummed me out.

Lita and Madusa Preview the WWE Mae Young Classic
JR is in Orlando, on-site at the WWE Performance Center and he's joined by TWO incredible WWE Hall of Famers - Lita AND Madusa. The ladies sit down with JR on the podcast this week to look ahead to the first-ever WWE Mae Young Classic and its impressive crop of competitors, breaking down the stories behind some of the finest women wrestlers in the world. Also, JR gives his thoughts on WWE's Great Balls of Fire including why Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe are not finished with each other, the importance of the time limit in the RAW tag team championship match and the upside of Braun Strowman. All this plus so much more!

Lita and Madusa Preview the WWE Mae Young Classic from The Ross Report on podbay http://podbay.fm/show/824327115/e/1499842860?autostart=1

Very topical, very good. But I know you dudes were born in 1990s where you need to see everything you are exposed to.

Discussion

Could the Japanese Dojo style of training stand a chance of lying here in AMerica?

Just to let you know a few of the things Dojo Members/Young Lions have to do
*Cook for vets
*Clean Dojo (Toilets included)
*Ring Set up

You LIVE in the Dojo. Eat, sleep, train, wrestling. Not like the PC where you go home each night

Dakota Kai + Nicole Savoy = Study Chins

Until last night on Twitters, I never knew Mia Yim was as swole as she was. Big girl

Discussion

Could the Japanese Dojo style of training stand a chance of lying here in AMerica?

Just to let you know a few of the things Dojo Members/Young Lions have to do
*Cook for vets
*Clean Dojo (Toilets included)
*Ring Set up

You LIVE in the Dojo. Eat, sleep, train, wrestling. Not like the PC where you go home each night

I would do it just to say I did it. I live a modest lifestyle anyway. This is of course assuming it was Japan lmao. I wouldn't do it here lol.

I would do it just to say I did it. I live a modest lifestyle anyway. This is of course assuming it was Japan lmao. I wouldn't do it here lol.
Nah, I meant would the way they train TEENAGERS in Japan fly in the US with our hype insured/sensitive/protective society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom