• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the use of MMA moves in pro wrestling..Arm bars, ankle locks, and rear naked chokes should never be used..

NTWTFF-Can anyone in the fantasy football league help me figure out why yahoo won't let me add a free agent?..I can pick a player I want but it won't let me drop anyone from my roster to complete the transaction.. JCMojica24 JCMojica24 ihust1e ihust1e Meangene45 Meangene45

Who are you picking up and who are you trying to drop?

Why not?

If they work in a real fight, they are believable in a real (fake) fight.
I don't mind mma moves in pro wrestling. Punches and former mma guys thats another story!.(I've seen you knock guys out in the octagon, but in the square circle you can't even knock someone like Enzo out)

How the hell The Hardyz dlc? I HATE the concept of dlc. I want to go back to the days when I paid 1 price, got all of the content on the media, and could unlock it all by actually playing the damn game and earning it.

Those days are long gone man, it's about getting paid

E-LI DRAKE is awesome. From the videos I've seen, he's one of the very few bright spots in TNA. Dummy, yeah!

He could come to the WWE and immediately be one of the better talkers. He shouldn't have to be in NXT either. Mike Bennett needs two years in NXT smh

I hate the use of MMA moves in pro wrestling..Arm bars, ankle locks, and rear naked chokes should never be used..

NTWTFF-Can anyone in the fantasy football league help me figure out why yahoo won't let me add a free agent?..I can pick a player I want but it won't let me drop anyone from my roster to complete the transaction.. JCMojica24 JCMojica24 ihust1e ihust1e Meangene45 Meangene45

No idea what your doing wrong. I jsut tried it out and it worked for me

Went to add player, then selected someone to drop and then accepted

Why not?

If they work in a real fight, they are believable in a real (fake) fight.

Because when someone gets put in an armbar they never tap out from it..When it's done in MMA it's an automatic tap out..Same with a rear naked choke..When it get's put on in the wrestling ring, most times, the wrestler escapes..It's just way too unrealistic..

YOU CEREAL???? :emoji_sob:

yeah man, why would I lie about that lol.

this one right?

12381_MHA_AllMight_POP_GLAM_HiRez_1024x1024.jpg

I still can't get over the amount of people left off SD or had reduced roles only for that time to be given to Dolph Ziggler and Shane McMahon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom