• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NTWTSS-To all those wanting to participate this year, I'll be sending a new questionnaire after I close the sign up..Also you'll need to make sure you fill the survey out completely..No questions left blank or overly vague answers..

Sign ups start October 2nd (first RAW of the month) and I'll keep it open for a couple weeks..Once the deadline passes no new entries will be accepted..

I'd also like to get everyone's opinion on a spending minimum (not counting shipping costs)..I think the minimum needs to be at least $50..What do you guys think?..
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Meangene45 Meangene45
@22stylez
@celticspride34
D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
Warmachine85 Warmachine85
@Bad Moon Rison
@ihust1e
green rhino123 green rhino123
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity
$50 is cool.

NTWTSS-To all those wanting to participate this year, I'll be sending a new questionnaire after I close the sign up..Also you'll need to make sure you fill the survey out completely..No questions left blank or overly vague answers..

Sign ups start October 2nd (first RAW of the month) and I'll keep it open for a couple weeks..Once the deadline passes no new entries will be accepted..

I'd also like to get everyone's opinion on a spending minimum (not counting shipping costs)..I think the minimum needs to be at least $50..What do you guys think?..
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Meangene45 Meangene45
@22stylez
@celticspride34
D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
Warmachine85 Warmachine85
@Bad Moon Rison
@ihust1e
green rhino123 green rhino123
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity

Yea $50 works

@drewdioxin2345

I don't think anyone would wanna pay international shipping (and vice versa) so I'll pass :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom