Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason-Jordan-WWE-Raw-8.21.17.jpg

Speaking of the new NT..Does anyone know how to delete old conversations?..My envelope in the upper right hand corner is stuck on 140 and I never know when I get a new message..

Speaking of the new NT..Does anyone know how to delete old conversations?..My envelope in the upper right hand corner is stuck on 140 and I never know when I get a new message..

Yes.

go to your conversations
click on the box to the left of the first line, the first convo - but then "select all" conversations (like deleting an e-mail)
click on "other action" then select "leave conversation"
then select "ignore future messages" then "leave conversation(s)"
...this will delete only one page of your conversations at a time
so you will have to go in a do these actions for every page of conversations you have, which is probably like 15 pages

good luck! it works but it takes awhile to delete all of them

NTWTSS-To all those wanting to participate this year, I'll be sending a new questionnaire after I close the sign up..Also you'll need to make sure you fill the survey out completely..No questions left blank or overly vague answers..

Sign ups start October 2nd (first RAW of the month) and I'll keep it open for a couple weeks..Once the deadline passes no new entries will be accepted..

I'd also like to get everyone's opinion on a spending minimum (not counting shipping costs)..I think the minimum needs to be at least $50..What do you guys think?..
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
@dcallamerican
Meangene45 Meangene45
22stylez 22stylez
@celticspride34
D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
@Warmachine85
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
ihust1e ihust1e
green rhino123 green rhino123
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity

NTWTSS-To all those wanting to participate this year, I'll be sending a new questionnaire after I close the sign up..Also you'll need to make sure you fill the survey out completely..No questions left blank or overly vague answers..

Sign ups start October 2nd (first RAW of the month) and I'll keep it open for a couple weeks..Once the deadline passes no new entries will be accepted..

I'd also like to get everyone's opinion on a spending minimum (not counting shipping costs)..I think the minimum needs to be at least $50..What do you guys think?..
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
@dcallamerican
Meangene45 Meangene45
22stylez 22stylez
@celticspride34
D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
@Warmachine85
Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison
ihust1e ihust1e
green rhino123 green rhino123
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba