• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

probably logged on to his social media and wondered why his messages were blowing up :lol:

Velvet-Sky-gifs-001.gif

I think its 12 zones so 24 levels in total. I still gotta figure a way thru that last one tho. That jawn has to be one of the biggest mind effs ive ever done in a game lol

Read that it's digital only.

I'll pick it up even though i prefer a physical copy.

Probably do that this weekend.

Starrcade was the creation of Dusty Rhodes and WWE producer Michael Hayes wants to honor that by having Cody Rhodes and his brother Goldust team at the upcoming live event.

As we previously reported, WWE announced this morning that they’d be reviving the Starrcade name for a live event in Greensboro, North Carolina next month and Cody reacted on Twitter by saying, “Dear @MichaelPSHayes1 If you’re afraid an event won’t sell cuz’ the holiday and want one of my Dad’s events…at least book Goldy..”

Hayes responded by saying, “So Cody, UR right we should have Goldy on the show, by the way, what R U doing that night??? Wanna team with UR Brother?”

Just finished raw, its crazy how over Bruan is. I love it lol. Mad that Matt didn't win or Jeff at least to start the broken gimmick. What would be the date for Starrcade?? They need to get rid of hell in the cell make it Halloween Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom