• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're saying Cena is "better" than Manu because he's the #1 option for WWE while Manu is the #3 option for the Spurs. Cena is not better because, again, his accomplishments are SCRIPTED. Manu actually earned his championships.
regardless of whether or not they were given, #1 is better than #3..... numbers aren't hard and the point isn't being better, the point is comparing cena to manu doesn't besmirch manu's name...... and being #3 on the spurs equates to being ranked where in the whole NBA.... because i didn't say cena was the face of raw, I said face of wwf

ok, and........

You're saying Cena is "better" than Manu because he's the #1 option for WWE while Manu is the #3 option for the Spurs. Cena is not better because, again, his accomplishments are SCRIPTED. Manu actually earned his championships.

This gotta be the dumbest argument of 2017.

Argument got me like....
KMzYj.gif

I feel like a competitor's music change is a fairly big deal at this level, given a multi-billion dollar corporation would know plenty about brand recognition.

...which is why company face John Cena still has a decade-old rap track.

if you following the discussion his point is check manu stats, and manu stats don't compare to playing with Tim Duncan, and Tony Parker, manu is the 3rd option on his championship teams, cena was the face of the wwf

What about Manu's international career? Face of Argentina's Olympic basketball team and won a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics. He's a national hero over there.

I feel like a competitor's music change is a fairly big deal at this level, given a multi-billion dollar corporation would know plenty about brand recognition.

Cena's theme is also used to sell Toyota Camrys now
Caught it on TV the other day.

that beat just works with john cena sucks so well

I'll never forget the first time I heard Bliss' current theme. Went to an NXT house show before the change had been televised, and that sht knocked so hard it hurt my chest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom