• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That sentence structure got me like...

KMzYj.gif
when ppl decide to play grammer police
KMzYj.gif

that beat just works with john cena sucks so well

no doubt. the John Cena brand is firmly established. he is the Mickey Mouse of WWE, he knows that, and there is no immediately apparent reason for him to change that.

I'll never forget the first time I heard Bliss' current theme. Went to an NXT house show before the change had been televised, and that sht knocked so hard it hurt my chest lol.

this is what I'm talking about. every element of a wrestler's presentation matters the same way every element of a first impression anywhere else in life does.

That wasn't the point, but I'm done with this. You can continue to try to get your dumb nicknames for Nakamura and Alexa Bliss over some more.
you just brought up argentina? and i sure will keep calling ppl what I want thanks for noticing... i appreciate my fans
SmartSelectGIF_2017-08-13-20-36-30.gif

Last edited:
no doubt. the John Cena brand is firmly established. he is the Mickey Mouse of WWE, he knows that, and there is no immediately apparent reason for him to change that.

this is what I'm talking about. every element of a wrestler's presentation matters the same way every element of a first impression anywhere else in life does.

Very valid point. I know I heard her old sparkle splash theme at least a couple times in person, but I honestly don't even remember what it sounded like. This one, however. The whole vibe in that hall changed when it hit. And here I am talking about it in vivid detail nearly 2 years later.

#magicjohnsontweet ......
Oh wait Twitter has a limit on characters.

#magicjohnsonessay

:lol: yeah, my character is unlimited, it's why me and the bluebird don't really get along.

yeah tho, it's not really that obvious if top wrestlers--or at least, those supposedly identified as top competitors--still have trash music, is it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom