• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo can enzo run into the ropes again
tenor.gif

he is tho. who will have a larger legacy in his pursuit and in general society...John Cena or Manu Ginobili?

we have to remember that sports only matter because we believe they do. big pic, who tf cares about pins on mats or balls in hoops?

** ****.Do something. Yall gon know who snitching if i go missing
You did this to yourself b. No one else to blame.
Bhris my brudda hate it had to be hieemm|l
I have learned family will oftentimes be the ones to do you the dirtiest...
literally the post I had on draft when I saw: "what the high flying fornication did they give Rollins and Ambrose to wear?"

...but yeah, all ima say about that is I hope the family gets a very generous cut.
At the least...
Now I know the real reason Seth ended The Shield he couldn't measure up.
:lol: :rofl:
Emma voice sexy as hell. Hot Australian women have sexy accents in general.
Told y'all...Emma and Angela White. I'm dying a happy and drained man...
Is this before or after 'carpooling' with Titus, Apollo, and tozawa?
IMG_1240.PNG
Says the man in a pretend relationship with a woman who doesnt know you even exist :rofl:
IMG_1169.PNG
Says a boy who uses his fleshlight watching Patrick Ewing highlight tapes in his closet apartment.
IMG_1339.JPG IMG_1335.GIF

well that a matter of opinion whether the nba is scripted, and cena is still more accomplished in his arena than manu

You should look at Manu's stats before you make a statement like that. Never mind the fact that he's EARNED his accomplishments through ACTUAL competition versus Cena earning his accomplishments by being Vince's favorite boy toy.

Dude... this is pointless. The NBA is not scripted. Players actually earn awards. The WWE is scripted. Wrestlers are given awards. End of story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom