Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

When Mike Elgin ****** up and wasn't allowed in the US...

Just watched Suziki/Styles from the G1 again... What a perfect match... Everyone should watch it... Easy search on daily motion...
What happened? Expired visa or something? I'm glad he isn't champ anymore. Dude is stale as all hell. He looks like Taz but wrestles like John Cena.

I'm gonna peep that G1 match. I really need to track down the best matches from the tourney. It's just way too long to watch every single day. 

Either expired or changed since he got married..

I watched every other G1 show... Best stretch of shows I've ever seen... But it was hard too lol... aj put on amazing matches the entire time...

Either expired or changed since he got married..

I watched every other G1 show... Best stretch of shows I've ever seen... But it was hard too lol... aj put on amazing matches the entire time...
And this is why I was upset that Orton, Cena, etc were ahead of him in the wrestler of the year list. No reason he shouldn't be #2 behind Bryan. Maybe even #1. 

My warehouse at work got a new temp the other day and he came in wearing the Breast Cancer Awareness Cena shirt and hat. I told him nice gear, and he told me his aunt has breast cancer and Cena is an inspiration to him.
cena luh da teets. 

Last edited:
thought i was the only october baby in here. (5 more days until the 2-6
happy.gif
)

happy bday Jesse. 
pimp.gif

we should all spark up an old review-a-raw when it was still only 4w listening and they would read the feedback and one off his ridiculous *** rants would make it on air. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dog, yall need to watch just the beginning of this match. When Bret gave his glasses to a kid he put his hand out for a high five and the kids dad reached out for it :rofl:

good crowds make it all so much more entertaining for everyone; also really helps a match stand the test of time

there are many factor affecting low/poor crowd participation these days....on all the wwe content i've viewed over the past 6 months
not just "it sucks"

Back
Top Bottom