Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

How did you get that job?

How do they pay?

You ever worried about getting robbed?

My neighbor got me in.

Depends on if you're full time or part time.

Part time makes $9-$10 an hour and full time about $25

Nah. We got surveillance all over the place and there's always cops around. People aren't that dumb thankfully :lol:

From like 98-02, my dad used to toss an arbitrary amount of pennies in those machines just cause after a certain amount of counting, it'll just say f it and the arms would raise. Tossing like 37 pennies when it costs $1 :lol:

those Monday night wars doc are overrated. There is no info that we haven't heard before and I'm sick of these attitude era dudes living off former glory.
Push these young talents you have on the roster and on NXT, tired of hearing about these old dudes.

aTxGKTS.jpg

R4myYKA.jpg

xPTN0sV.jpg

From like 98-02, my dad used to toss an arbitrary amount of pennies in those machines just cause after a certain amount of counting, it'll just say f it and the arms would raise. Tossing like 37 pennies when it costs $1 :lol:

:lol: we don't have those here. We just collect it ourselves

There's a sneak peek video of The Best of Sting on the Network right now..

those Monday night wars doc are overrated. There is no info that we haven't heard before and I'm sick of these attitude era dudes living off former glory.
Push these young talents you have on the roster and on NXT, tired of hearing about these old dudes.
Yea I agree. It is mostly just a Next Generation Port of the actual DVDs that came out 10 years ago.

:lol: we don't have those here. We just collect it ourselves

Yea they collect it themselves now because of stuff like that :lol: it's either the self collection or the Easy Tag lanes

I wish there was a PPV today..cause I won't have ANYTHING to do after Eagles/Rams :lol:

Yea they collect it themselves now because of stuff like that :lol: it's either the self collection or the Easy Tag lanes

Some places still have the machines actually. I was like :wow:

When Mike Elgin ****** up and wasn't allowed in the US...

Just watched Suziki/Styles from the G1 again... What a perfect match... Everyone should watch it... Easy search on daily motion...
What happened? Expired visa or something? I'm glad he isn't champ anymore. Dude is stale as all hell. He looks like Taz but wrestles like John Cena.

I'm gonna peep that G1 match. I really need to track down the best matches from the tourney. It's just way too long to watch every single day. 

Back
Top Bottom