Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Anyone listen to the review a wai on the MTV True Life special ? That mess was hilarious. I've gotten accustomed to their dry delivery. Too damn funny.

Anyone listen to the review a wai on the MTV True Life special ? That mess was hilarious. I've gotten accustomed to their dry delivery. Too damn funny.

I absolutely agree. Their dry humor is full of lulz. I listen to them while I'm driving home
From work and before I go to sleep :lol:

Austin is training for a comeback :wow:
Yup, WM32 at the house of jerry. May make an appearance next year tho. Please lord don't let it be austin vs Cena or reigns. Give me Austin vs Dean or Rollins. Hell I'd take legend killer Orton vs austin. Dream match tho austin vs punk...

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Watching bailey v Charlotte on nxt this week. Could be the size difference but Charlotte oversell a lot of her bumps. Seem to put way more into than Bailey

BTW it seem like just off size, Charlotte will be heel for a minute. Solid heel tho

Last edited:
Watching bailey v Charlotte on nxt this week. Could be the size difference but Charlotte oversell a lot of her bumps. Seem to put way more into than Bailey

BTW it seem like just off size, Charlotte will be heel for a minute. Solid heel tho
She's not a heel any more bro. She "technically" turned face when she help baeley out and back Sasha banks off. She's more of a tweener imo tho. Only nxt diva heel is banks on currently but somebody else turns next month.

Edit: all nxt champs are faces currently

Last edited:
I was gonna say the same thing brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby . Her smug demeanor has pretty much disappeared and it's more of a self confidence than jerk like arrogance. And she actually hugged Bayley after their last match if I'm not mistaken...NXT is WWE's best show week to week consistently. #FACT

She's not a heel any more bro. She "technically turned face when she help baeley out and back Sasha banks off. She's more of a tweener imo tho. Only nxt diva heel is banks on currently but somebody else turns next month.

Edit: all nxt champs are faces currently

While I do agree, her move set is pretty aggressive still. Can't see her making the jump to the roster as face. Maybe its just how good of a heel she is that I'm convinced.

BTW if wwe actually plans on sending the acsension to the main roster why have them get washed by itami and Finn first. Kinda *** backwards.

Can't lie. Anticipating White Hoops x enzo x cass stable.

Just thinking about it now, neville been hinting at a turn. Think he turns and joins the authority on the main roster with the assencion and Zayn joins Itami, Balor and Steen after they save him

Just thinking about it now, neville been hinting at a turn. Think he turns and joins the authority on the main roster with the assencion and Zayn joins Itami, Balor and Steen after they save him

Would be cool.wouldn't mind if the authority had a hand in the other belts instead of all main event ****

While I do agree, her move set is pretty aggressive still. Can't see her making the jump to the roster as face. Maybe its just how good of a heel she is that I'm convinced.

BTW if wwe actually plans on sending the acsension to the main roster why have them get washed by itami and Finn first. Kinda *** backwards.

Can't lie. Anticipating White Hoops x enzo x cass stable.

Shovel is really big on flairs daughter, she's going to get pushed to the moon on the main roster.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you don't find alice annoying?
Nah man. Thats my girl. Sexy voice. She knows she isn't a super wrestling head so she usually just sticks and moves with her imput just enough to remain part of the discussion. She knows her role. Cool in my book. Seems like a lot of folks don't mess with her because she isn't overly smarky. Which, to me, makes her cool.

Nah man. Thats my girl. Sexy voice. She knows she isn't a super wrestling head so she usually just sticks and moves with her imput just enough to remain part of the discussion. She knows her role. Cool in my book. Seems like a lot of folks don't mess with her because she isn't overly smarky. Which, to me, makes her cool.

All she has is the voice. Give Cornette someone who knows wrestling before 98. Too much of a kiss up.

October 29, AAA ON El Rey, finally. John Morrison and Ricochet will be on with different names though.

Back
Top Bottom