Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Neville should be a Heyman guy.
Think Paul will stick around after brock goes on hiatus again? A great story line would be that the authority takes the belt off brock with seth cashing in and he goes recruiting on nxt and comes back with a stable of zayn, kenta, devitt, steen to go against Rollins, Neville and the accession with hhh and steph as in there corner after they kick orton and kane out.

I still wanna know who thought it would be a good idea to make Kane a figurehead with the authority. Kane sucks and should be selling insurance full time.

Think Paul will stick around after brock goes on hiatus again? A great story line would be that the authority takes the belt off brock with seth cashing in and he goes recruiting on nxt and comes back with a stable of zayn, kenta, devitt, steen to go against Rollins, Neville and the accession with hhh and steph as in there corner after they kick orton and kane out.
I like the way you think sir. :smokin
I still wanna know who thought it would be a good idea to make Kane a figurehead with the authority. Kane sucks and should be selling insurance full time.
Korporate Demon Kane is ultra garbage. He really needs to be written off and retire. I was hoping he had got out through some cinderblocks when Jeans played human jack in the box.

Austin getting in shape for a WWE comeback.

Looks like Wyatt turning face will happen.

Wyatt face turn lol here comes the Hawaiian shirt wearing galactus rambling nonpartying son of the tax man.

Last edited:
To: Jesse Aloicious Ringel

amit%20b'day%2025%20c.jpg

So it is a gimmick....

It was still real to me dammit

Sometimes i do really do it to get a reaction, other times i don't. There are times where i looks through pages to see if something was posted, only to post it, then realize it was posted.

:lol: breaking news...

He is debuting at the nxt special in Dec 11 to be exact. Expect him to interfere during the Itami/Balor match with the asscension or the main event Zayn/Neville.
:lol: breaking news...

He is debuting at the nxt special in Dec 11 to be exact. Expect him to interfere during the Itami/Balor match with the asscension or the main event Zayn/Neville.

He's prolly going to show up afte Zayn wins the NXT strap. The screen is going to show "Kevin Steen" and the letters are going to re-arrange to "Stevie Ken" or "Ken Stevens"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom