Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @LukeHarperWWE
Follow
And now I hunt.....
5:46 PM - 3 Oct 2014
174 RETWEETS 196 FAVORITES

:pimp: can't wait for this dudes singles push

this sounds :smokin

- There is still one more set of WWE NXT TV tapings before the next live special, which is expected for December 11th, but the following matches are rumored for the event based on what has been taped since Takeover 2. It should be noted none of these have been confirmed.

* NXT Title Match: Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville

* Tag Team Title Match: The Vaudevillians vs. Lucha Dragons

* Women’s Title Match with Charlotte defending against either Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch, or a multi-Diva match with Bayley included

* Hideo Itami and Finn Balor vs. The Ascension

Awesome and Tanaka always had a hell of a match.

I thought that was one of the best feuds of the late 90's..Those 2 guys always left 100% of themselves in that ring no matter what..

When I saw this match I was shocked..Seeing Taz lose the WHC to Awesome was crazy..CM Punk shoulda watched this video before he decided to be a whiny brat and leave WWE..Taz is the perfect example of how you do business in wrestling..He not only took Tanaka's Roaring Elbow and Awesome's Frog Splash, he not only got pinned clean in the middle of the ring, but he came back and handed the belt to Mike and shook his hand..Now that's the proper way to do business..

Awesome and Tanaka always had a hell of a match.

I thought that was one of the best feuds of the late 90's..Those 2 guys always left 100% of themselves in that ring no matter what..

When I saw this match I was shocked..Seeing Taz lose the WHC to Awesome was crazy..CM Punk shoulda watched this video before he decided to be a whiny brat and leave WWE..Taz is the perfect example of how you do business in wrestling..He not only took Tanaka's Roaring Elbow and Awesome's Frog Splash, he not only got pinned clean in the middle of the ring, but he came back and handed the belt to Mike and shook his hand..Now that's the proper way to do business..

Thanks for this, that was one of the matches I was looking for

1. Mike Awesome was Davey Boy Smith Jr's real father

2. Brenda is the resident NXT Lover. He has surpassed me even. Good stuff

3. I need to stop being cheap and get a DVR. I am probably going to miss ROH again this week. Anybody know which card will be shown for TV this week?

4. For those that want to get familiar

www.youtube.com/watch?v=smj81W3BkWg

Do y'all think Wwe will put up episodes of wcw Saturday night on the network?
I really hope so man. Historically, that was WCW's best in ring weekly show. If they don't, you can always check out
Monsoon Classic on YouTube. Google him, he posts a boatload of WCW-B Show matches

Last edited:
Did they pull some Nitro episodes off the Network?

I'm looking through the Nitro archives now and it starts at episode 14 instead of episode 1.

Or was it always like that?

I think that was kenta'a first match back in 2013 from injury right? Great choice DC

Also is Naomi rocking xx8 se's? That's what's up, makes her that much a greater woman.

Some sick ppl out there. Seen a pic of Benoit applying the crossface on a kid (his son perhaps) with the caption saying "daddy no" :smh:

Last edited:
Chris Hero and Richie Steamboat had a nice little fued on NXT.

Jim Ross with the call

Edit: still don't know how to embed videos from YouTube sorry.

Last edited:
Some sick ppl out there. Seen a pic of Benoit applying the crossface on a kid (his son perhaps) with the caption saying "daddy no" :smh:
If it was twitter I know, I saw the same thing. That's not shock value or funny in any sense. Just disturbing and heartless. I'm sure whomever posted that would feel quite different if it was someone who he was close to had something so tragic/awful occur. :smh: Things like that make me question humanity.

3. I need to stop being cheap and get a DVR. I am probably going to miss ROH again this week. Anybody know which card will be shown for TV this week?

All I know is last week the listing said it was coming on at 1 but it didn't come on until 1:30.

-Although he has been medically cleared to return to the ring for a while now, Christian has been kept on the sidelines by WWE due to their belief that he is too physically “fragile” these days.

The mentality regarding Christian within WWE is that his wrestling days are over, but that he will probably be kept in the company in some capacity, whether it be as an agent, trainer or a similar type of role

- While plans could change, the current idea is that Roman Reigns’ appearance on Monday’s RAW will be “via satelitte,” even though he will be in the area for Ringside Fest on Sunday.

Last edited:
How did you get that job?

How do they pay?

You ever worried about getting robbed?

My neighbor got me in.

Depends on if you're full time or part time.

Part time makes $9-$10 an hour and full time about $25

Nah. We got surveillance all over the place and there's always cops around. People aren't that dumb thankfully :lol:

Back
Top Bottom