Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

viewing party tonight? If not i'll just catch monday night wars and continue my attitude era marathon. don't feel like goin out tonight

I wish Cena breaks a leg sid viscous style. He could fool all them kids in the cenation but I know a ******* when I see one

"I watch the stock market channel all the time - I just watch because I suspect that anchor man of being an evil leprechaun... he can BS everybody else, but he ain't fooling me."

tumblr_mj4ohoW9hp1s5746vo1_500.png

No one suggested Jeff Hardy vs. Taker Ladder Match. Thought Jeff was going to win the strap that night

I figured everybody saw Jeff/Taker 2002 about 20 times already :lol:. Jeff/Taker from 08/09 on Smackdown was another gem. Jeff beat HBK and Taker in the same, then flushed himself down the toilet not too long after :smh:

Getting my #DeepSea on and figuring out this is where Naomi got her "Slayomission" from. A variation of it

Stuff

View media item 1206053What were Lana and Rusev doing before they came out?? Outfit wrinkled to ****. DC, they don't make wrinkle free business suits :lol:?

Last edited:
John Chena left Dean Ambrose high and dry to go chase after Seth Rollins. Then came running in to save the day. Who booked this crap??

John Chena left Dean Ambrose high and dry to go chase after Seth Rollins. Then came running in to save the day. Who booked this crap??
Don't you know that's vintage Cena? He always comes to save the day after the person in peril gets a clubberin...

HBK vs Bret hart ladder match... From Portland civic center, walk past that place every day... From 92 I think...

HBK vs mankind at mind games.. Amazing match that's super, super stiff...
Never knew about this ladder match 
mean.gif
 smh at me I'm gonna peep
HBK vs Sid (Royal Rumble 97 & Survivor Serious 96)
HBK/Ahmed Johnson vs Smokin Guns (95/96 Raw) (yea he was a face but watch it anyway)
I forgot all about the HBK/Sid feud. One of my favorites as a kid. I was only in kindergarten but I remember Sid terrorizing HBK and I legit thought HBK was a heartbreak kid 
roll.gif

Studying for exams while having wrestlng on in the background is PURE BLISS 
pimp.gif

MSG with the tunnel entrance will always be my favorite venue to watch a PPV at. So damn dope man 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom