Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I've only had it for 5 days but man it's a big adjustment from a 5. It's beautiful tho. If you could find it get it I'm sure I'll get use to it by halloween

Apple Store down the street has plenty but I got mine through verizon gonna have to return through verizon and go from there.

Jeff vs Umaga (Falls Count Anywhere 2008), hilarious ending
Jeff vs Umaga (Steel Cage, Raw 2008), features prenatal-looking Orton
Jeff vs MVP (Summerslam 2008)
Jeff Hardy vs HBK (Some Raw in 2008)
Jeff vs Matt Hardy (Some Smackdown in 2000, Hardcore match). It's only like 6-7 minutes but still a pretty fun match

Last edited:
Man, SCSA would've stunned Cena in the middle of the ring, went backstage and stunned Nikki, then stunned Brie just cause.  Ambrose
mean.gif

This is a pretty good one too. I still have this on VHS. Roaddogg hit the most random casual moonsault in history after about 3:00 :lol:

Not sure how long the full match of this was, but it looks :pimp:

Nevermind found the full version

Last edited:
Not sure why, but the first thing that popped in my head was Vengeance 2003, the one with Sable on the DVD cover. Without looking it up, I think I remember Cena/Taker, Eddie/Benoit, WGTT/Kidman & Mysterio, and Big Show vs Angle vs Lesnar.

Not sure how long the full match of this was, but it looks :pimp:

Nevermind found the full version

Came back to watch, man, Alicia makes me think she is crazy in real life :lol:. Naomi just bustin it and poppin it afterwards :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
Naomi just bustin it and poppin it afterwards
mean.gif
smokin.gif
No lie, when she did that I yelled out "Oh Lord." 
laugh.gif

This fool Jimmy man.
mean.gif

I know ole boy be Uso splashing into that from the bedroom dresser.

Pretty tipsy, about to call it an early night to order some Are U Hungry

Gimme some good HBK matches to watch. Preferably his first run when he was a heel and on drugs :lol:

Pretty tipsy, about to call it an early night to order some Are U Hungry

Gimme some good HBK matches to watch. Preferably his first run when he was a heel and on drugs :lol:

HBK vs Bret hart ladder match... From Portland civic center, walk past that place every day... From 92 I think...

HBK vs mankind at mind games.. Amazing match that's super, super stiff...

HBK vs Sid (Royal Rumble 97 & Survivor Serious 96)
HBK/Ahmed Johnson vs Smokin Guns (95/96 Raw) (yea he was a face but watch it anyway)

Back
Top Bottom