Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Am I needed for duty?..
You're on a level past master. There isn't an adequate title I can think of yet for you homie. Give me time though. And how does Cesaro win all these Battle Royals and lose so frequently in one on one matches? I mean, he washed R-Truth today but he catches L's on the regular...

I received this text as was reading your post....

I think its funny that you asked me if I literally wanted to get thrown across your room meaning that you thought about really doing it! Mmmm

i wish buying merch from these huge marketing companies really made a difference

it all leaves a bad taste in my mouth

sorry for the serious rant

Wow. Ambrose and our last. I'm legit shocked. Smackdown goes by infinitely faster than Raw. I know it's only an hour difference but it feels way more. And JBL should take his own advice and "Call the Match!!!" Heel Rosenburg and Stench Winslow were going in on his commentary on the new Cheap Heat.

the manufactured hate really has driven cena's charcter to a whole new level of superstar status

you see, even the haters premise their statements with qualifying cena as the most popular, the face, etc...
yall realize that bit of detail right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom