Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Im watching that mich folbey show on the network.

Man if you didnt tell me Noelle and the two boys were brothers and sister I would have never figured it out

CLOWNS OMG 
sick.gif

I cant watch this anymore

I just want to see how they spin Seth as a face. He was still a douchebag last week, no way dude just waltzes out and is totally cool being the good guy

Theme is pretty good. Curious to see how his mannerisms change though

More high flying moves = more chances to get injured = more likely for Ramen to win the strap
I meant him coming out to the music.
But yeah, that too. I'm just really curious how they paint the dude that's been THE heel for the past two years as a face when they already missed the perfect opportunity to turn him

I meant him coming out to the music.
But yeah, that too. I'm just really curious how they paint the dude that's been THE heel for the past two years as a face when they already missed the perfect opportunity to turn him
probably the same for the next couple of weeks and then ease him into his nxt entrance 

Actually it looks like that's not gonna be his new theme. That band was just doing it for fun

I'm listening to that Ole and Bruce Hart interview. Man this is old man bitterness at it's finest.

man I really I wanna check out takeover in Toronto. I just don't wanna get tickets and then have nakamura and joe get called up to the main roster before that.

Back
Top Bottom