Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

DelectableGlamorousGrub.gif

She's like Sinnamon Love, but with a way cuter face.

And just as thick :smokin

Wow this comparison is better than Dana Brooke being compared to Bridgette B :smh: :smokin

Been home from work bout an hour... 14 hour day in a kitchen full of people I despise :x... But now I'm waxy : Nthat... So all is wonderful... Bout to go explore NukaWorld...

What up with you Pop Pusher?...

Portland is a chill place... There's stuff to do, but it's not overly crowded... I'm happy here... Might be time for a move in a year or so though... Need to explore new places....

BOLA has ended... It sounds absolutely amazing... I can't wait for it to be released...

same here

I read that Liger/Hero had the best match Liger has had in years... And he still puts on great matches... In fact, Liger vs Volador and Liger vs KUSHIDA are high up on my favorite matches this year list... I hope he spreads the word and PWG can book another NJPW talent next year...

for a while there i thought that was Goldberg.

but damn. Stacy Keibler is perfect. i hope another one like her comes along.

Been home from work bout an hour... 14 hour day in a kitchen full of people I despise :x... But now I'm waxy : Nthat... So all is wonderful... Bout to go explore NukaWorld...

What up with you Pop Pusher?...

Traveling Europe for the next weeks you savage.

Chikara channeling Austin/HHH, and Cedric is showing HHH some love

In 2016, I feel that male vs female matches are inappropriate. There is a definite mismatch present and showcases male-on-female violence. I feel like that's going to be an unpopular opinion around here too for some reason.

When I was younger I didn't think anything of it but now as a married 26yo and not a preteen watching the Two Man Power Trip and seeing how the world is now. Just feels wrong.

Back
Top Bottom