Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

frown.gif

Gonna miss Raw tomorrow bc Kanye at MSG
smile.gif

@BigEgo24
 make a summary post plz and @ me
Ye washed
I hope you forget your yahoo fantasy pasword

Pretty happy with my squad I'm glad everyone finally showed up lol. Gonna be a good season for sure.

Pretty happy with my squad I'm glad everyone finally showed up lol. Gonna be a good season for sure.
Lol i honestly have no idea what im doing when it comes to football fantasy. 
laugh.gif

Yall gonna be so sick when you have to hand me that universal belt 
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Should we also do a last place award too?

:frown:

Gonna miss Raw tomorrow bc Kanye at MSG :smile:

@BigEgo24
 make a summary post plz and @ me

Lmk how that MSG show goes. I was at the kickoff in Indy and it was the illest thing I've ever seen. Curious if he's got the kinks worked out yet, because he was calling audibles all night.

Lol i honestly have no idea what im doing when it comes to football fantasy. :lol:

Yall gonna be so sick when you have to hand me that universal belt :nthat:  :rofl:

Haha yeah we need some sort of crappy prize for the loser like a divas mini belt or some really crappy piece of wrestling merchandise that they're embarrassed to own

Lol i honestly have no idea what im doing when it comes to football fantasy. 
laugh.gif

Yall gonna be so sick when you have to hand me that universal belt 
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Haha yeah we need some sort of crappy prize for the loser like a divas mini belt or some really crappy piece of wrestling merchandise that they're embarrassed to own
Finn Balor gloves 

Last edited:
I'm really, really excited to see Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi live... It's been all on my mind the past couple... It's one of those matches that you would never in a million years get to see in person... They are sorta like this generation's RVD/Lynn, just always one upping their previous match together...

Back
Top Bottom