Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

As a Raiders fan you're going to hate rooting for Latavius to break a big run

Rodgers/Brown is a nice 1-2 though. Shady has his upside but I'm not as high on him anymore

Except for Rodgers/Brown I was on the fence about all my offensive picks..I was pretty satisfied with my defense and kicker..

I wouldnt call anyone you posted a bad pick at all. John Brown as your flex will be a good look I think.

I was worried about AJ coming to WWE and not having the best mic skills or character..But he's really stepped it up and been fantastic..

Same here. I surely thought he'd struggle, but I guess I have his early TNA years burned in my head so much that I figured that's what his mic skills would be coming in. He's been money

– As previously reported, The Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling podcast recently interviewed former WWE Superstar Paul London. He shared his thoughts on joining Lucha Underground, WWE’s handling and timing of the Cruiserweight Classic tournament, and also his friend Kevin Owens winning the WWE Universal title. London was very critical of how Triple H was involved with the angle and criticized Triple H of doing so to keep himself relevant. Below are some more highlights and excerpts from the episode.

His thoughts on Kevin Owens winning the WWE Universal Title and Triple H’s involvement: “The thing that really kind of disgusts me is Kevin Steen (Owens) who is one of my favorite people in the world and it really disgusts me is to see Triple H with his phony, fat smile draping all over Kevin Steen and saying that I believed in this guy all along. You know the body-builder, “the game” himself, Mr. Arnold Classic, Mr. Shredded is now super endorsing this non body-builder and who is kind of the anti-pro wrestler if you think about it (and from an attitude standpoint Kevin is amazing) but from that ideal WWE body that they valued and cherished for decades, he doesn’t fit the mold and I love that about him because cookie-cutter is boring. But I just think that this Hunter feigning over him is *******t. It is just that, I think it is bullish*t. I think Hunter just does that to keep himself relevant at these new guys expense. It is almost like he is trying to give himself a rub off of these guys and it disgusts me.”

http://411mania.com/wrestling/paul-...volvement-in-kevin-owens-universal-title-win/

If there's anyone more bitter than ** ****...it's definitely Paul London :lol:

Damn Paul London basically said Triple H a Drake like *****...

– As previously reported, The Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling podcast recently interviewed former WWE Superstar Paul London. He shared his thoughts on joining Lucha Underground, WWE’s handling and timing of the Cruiserweight Classic tournament, and also his friend Kevin Owens winning the WWE Universal title. London was very critical of how Triple H was involved with the angle and criticized Triple H of doing so to keep himself relevant. Below are some more highlights and excerpts from the episode.

His thoughts on Kevin Owens winning the WWE Universal Title and Triple H’s involvement: “The thing that really kind of disgusts me is Kevin Steen (Owens) who is one of my favorite people in the world and it really disgusts me is to see Triple H with his phony, fat smile draping all over Kevin Steen and saying that I believed in this guy all along. You know the body-builder, “the game” himself, Mr. Arnold Classic, Mr. Shredded is now super endorsing this non body-builder and who is kind of the anti-pro wrestler if you think about it (and from an attitude standpoint Kevin is amazing) but from that ideal WWE body that they valued and cherished for decades, he doesn’t fit the mold and I love that about him because cookie-cutter is boring. But I just think that this Hunter feigning over him is *******t. It is just that, I think it is bullish*t. I think Hunter just does that to keep himself relevant at these new guys expense. It is almost like he is trying to give himself a rub off of these guys and it disgusts me.”

http://411mania.com/wrestling/paul-...volvement-in-kevin-owens-universal-title-win/

If there's anyone more bitter than ** ****...it's definitely Paul London :lol:

Damn Paul London basically said Triple H a Drake like *****...

You beat me to it :lol: :lol: it would either be Drake or Jay-Z, but Paul London is accurate regardless of he sounds bitter

So H is responsible for the whole bodybuilder stigma in the E all these years? [emoji]129300[/emoji] Didn't H push KO to the moon out the box in NXT? What about his rant about the CWC trying to bury Lucha Underground? LU's new season hasn't even started yet and the CWC is coming to a close. Also wasn't NXT on Wednesdays before LU? Also said he hasn't spoken to Kendrick in a year meanwhile he just stole the show at the CWC. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
damn

22 gonna wash you b

22 22 22 22 
cam-zeekey-o.gif

Yeah Paul London sounds like a goober

Heavyweight wrestling is boring?

But he's one of those "I don't own a television" guys so you already know his head isn't on right

Yea I'll be missing the first 2 hours as well

Gotta get that time and a half pay

Back
Top Bottom