Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

** **** is a ***** 

Plain and simple

I hope he cant walk out of his match on the 13th deadass
Wish I could find the steel steps gif
roll.gif
wrXaQKt.gif
wrXaQKt.gif
wrXaQKt.gif
wrXaQKt.gif
wrXaQKt.gif

Ladies and women, ** ****

Lil ***** boy

Finally watched that 4 way for the universal title a few things:

HHH = gawd i know he gets alot of flack from burying people but damn he just has idk how to explain it lol

Case = future star but needs to work on selling and the pace of a match.

KO had to have no idea about winning that. That reaction was to real. He really does deserve it. Dude put in work from the indies to where he is now who would of thought. Almost brought a tear to me eye.

^ I heard BK stayed in that same position until after the entrances -- Ramen/Chena vs. Sext/Bray

Last edited:
Finally watched that 4 way for the universal title a few things:

HHH = gawd i know he gets alot of flack from burying people but damn he just has idk how to explain it lol

Case = future star but needs to work on selling and the pace of a match.

KO had to have no idea about winning that. That reaction was to real. He really does deserve it. Dude put in work from the indies to where he is now who would of thought. Almost brought a tear to me eye.
I really love that KO won on Monday.

And his reaction. I still believe he had the heads up before walking out there. But man, you could tell he was sooooooooo trilled to win! 

Last edited:
So I just found out something that blew my mind. Apparently I was friends with Karl Anderson before he was Karl Anderson. A couple of my close friends wrestled on the indie circuit back in the day. Because of that, I did a lot of hanging with the local boys. I have Reds season tickets, and few times this guy named Chad Allegra would tag along. He was a good enough dude, and funny. I remember hearing he went to pursue an opportunity in Japan, which was the last I really heard, and I didn't keep tabs on him except to hear the occasional "Chad's dad says he's doing pretty well over there."

Fast forward to last night and I read the transcript of the Doc & Karl podcast. Karl name checks the wrestling school down here, and it caught my eye. Asked a buddy if he had seen it, and he said no. Asked same buddy if he had trained at the same time we were going heavy at Bone Krushers and he goes "Uhhh, yeah? You don't remember Chad?" My brain nearly exploded lol. All this time and I never put it together. Now that I know, I cant NOT see it, and wonder how I never noticed it lol.

So I just found out something that blew my mind. Apparently I was friends with Karl Anderson before he was Karl Anderson. A couple of my close friends wrestled on the indie circuit back in the day. Because of that, I did a lot of hanging with the local boys. I have Reds season tickets, and few times this guy named Chad Allegra would tag along. He was a good enough dude, and funny. I remember hearing he went to pursue an opportunity in Japan, which was the last I really heard, and I didn't keep tabs on him except to hear the occasional "Chad's dad says he's doing pretty well over there."

Fast forward to last night and I read the transcript of the Doc & Karl podcast. Karl name checks the wrestling school down here, and it caught my eye. Asked a buddy if he had seen it, and he said no. Asked same buddy if he had trained at the same time we were going heavy at Bone Krushers and he goes "Uhhh, yeah? You don't remember Chad?" My brain nearly exploded lol. All this time and I never put it together. Now that I know, I cant NOT see it, and wonder how I never noticed it lol.

I'm kinda ashamed of you :lol:...

This may be the most confident CM Punk has come across during his run through the media to promote his upcoming fight against Mickey Gall at UFC 203 on Sat., Sept. 10, 2016, in Cleveland, Ohio:

"How will my UFC debut compare to my WWE debut? Well, I'm gonna win. I did that in WWE. You know, I think the live crowd in Cleveland, those that are cheering for me are going to be super, super happy and I think those who initially start maybe booing me by the end of the fight I think they're going to be on their feet cheering my name."
He also said if the opportunity presents itself he may, in fact, bust out a pro wrestling move. The fans would definitely cheer him for that.

Well ... probably.

D deleted
@BigEgo24
Meangene45 Meangene45
slighted slighted
degenerate423 degenerate423

Thoughts :nerd:

He's just saying what he's supposed to say, can't go into the fight lacking confidence. He's still a bum though and will probably leave UFC the same way he did WWE.

Ask him for the Nurse Dana hookup

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom