Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I think Phil might be the only guy in WWE history that Vince wouldn't be willing to sign back..

If it's up to Vince? Yes he would.

If it was up to HHH? No chance in hell...don't think Hunner or Steph liked Phillip at all

Last edited:
Vince will bring him back just so he can get washed by Ramen.

Punk will probably try to negotiate $1mil downside + guaranteed WM headliner as champ in his contract though.

tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o6_r1_250.gif

:lol: :lol:

I say that about Vince because I think that Stephanie and Paul would fight it too hard..It's different with guys like Warrior because he wasn't brought back to be a performer and it'd had been years since he made comments/filed lawsuits..Plus a guy like Phil left during a time when he could go on social media and bash Vince which is a huge embarrassment..I really don't think Punk could ever come back to WWE for anything other than a HOF induction waaayyyy down the road..

Never mind Vince, H, and Steph, ** **** probably doesn't want to go back anyway. Maybe once the UFC drops him and that money runs out though.

This may be the most confident CM Punk has come across during his run through the media to promote his upcoming fight against Mickey Gall at UFC 203 on Sat., Sept. 10, 2016, in Cleveland, Ohio:

"How will my UFC debut compare to my WWE debut? Well, I'm gonna win. I did that in WWE. You know, I think the live crowd in Cleveland, those that are cheering for me are going to be super, super happy and I think those who initially start maybe booing me by the end of the fight I think they're going to be on their feet cheering my name."
He also said if the opportunity presents itself he may, in fact, bust out a pro wrestling move. The fans would definitely cheer him for that.

Well ... probably.

D deleted
@BigEgo24
Meangene45 Meangene45
slighted slighted
degenerate423 degenerate423

Thoughts :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom