Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

You're not taking the crowd into consideration. There isn't anything B+ GM can do right now to have the crowd turn on him. He'd have to put Brie Mode in the YES Lock and I think even then the crowd would POP

I didn't say anything about the crowd turn on him..I just said it could be something that takes his character in a different direction..And besides, for the most part, the average wrestling fan is a simpleton..If DBry did a couple "non Daniel Bryan" things to Miz and another star or two, then the fans would turn on him..It doesn't take much to make the crowd go where you want them to..

Take Roman for example..All Vince had to do was make the push for Reigns more gradual and it'd have worked like a charm..But instead he forced him down everyone's throats and the fans resented it..

When the Miz's promo dropped and I said I didn't like, I gave a detailed way to capitalize on it and it included changing his gimmick and having him beat a bunch of people with the blow off match being against a Dbry hand picked opponent..

Are you talking about the write up where you said he should progressively get more mad and have his wife calm him down?

@Meangene45
@casekicks
@22stylez
@Mr DragonFly Jones
@iHust1e
@6 rings MJ
@zube42
@BigPat630
@JulesLives
@fx2
@ESyDC

Just a reminder our draft is this Sunday at 7 pm EST does anyone need me to push it back 1 hour? Let me know....

EDIT: MOVED IT TO 8 EST for DFLY bc it takes him an hour to boot up his pron infested CPU
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about the crowd turn on him..I just said it could be something that takes his character in a different direction..And besides, for the most part, the average wrestling fan is a simpleton..If DBry did a couple "non Daniel Bryan" things to Miz and another star or two, then the fans would turn on him..It doesn't take much to make the crowd go where you want them to...

But B+ GM has to turn for the storyline to make sense. Think back to Dubya See Dubya, JJ Dillon wasn't just abusing his power and oppresing Chris Jericho just cause he didn't like him. It all happened within reason and that's what kept the heat on Jericho.

If Jericho cheated, Dillon would punish him. But if Jericho was cheated, Dillon would follow the rules and reverse the decision. You can't just have B+ GM be a face and have him find hired guns to take out the Miz simply because he doesn't like him.

Now if B+ GM wanted to gove Apollo Creed a rematch because Maryse technically interfered in the match then that would work in their current dynamics. But you just can't have him throwing challenger after challenger at the Miz because then the Miz will become a fighting champion who kept overcoming the odds but no one wants to cheer for that guy.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Luke Gallows was on the Sam Roberts podcast and mentioned that Vince doesn't know that Gallows was Festus in his first stint with the company :rofl:

8) 8) 8) 8)

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Luke Gallows was on the Sam Roberts podcast and mentioned that Vince doesn't know that Gallows was Festus in his first stint with the company :rofl:

I can just picture it right now. "dammit we brought back festus?"

View media item 1922440

"Don't tell Vince I was Festus, I need this run" :lol:

Also forgot that Gallows is 32, and his wife is like 42, so no wonder she was tripping over young and fresh Dana Brooke :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom