Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Question of the night

Should Enzo be put into the Cruiserweight division? Why or Why Not?

Based on size, yes, based on everything else, NOPE. Somebody said he has a divas moveset which is spot on :lol: he's offense consists of ******* other people's offense, random DDTs, and being launched by Big Cass. Dude needs a lot of work in the ring

– According to PWInsider, the Daniel Bryan and Miz story was cut short this week on Smackdown because the Talking Smack segment from last week went in a direction the company didn’t expect.

The Smackdown post-show segment in question received a lot of attention online and it was a largely unscripted segment. The banter was planned ahead of time, but Miz’s improvisation during the segment cause things to veer away from what the company planned. Daniel Bryan noted on the August 30th episode of Talking Smack and last night’s SportsCenter that WWE intends to keep he and the Miz far apart while they’re on screen, which suggests that the segment didn’t go how WWE planned and won’t be followed up on in terms of the interactions between Bryan and Miz.

– According to PWInsider, the Daniel Bryan and Miz story was cut short this week on Smackdown because the Talking Smack segment from last week went in a direction the company didn’t expect.

The Smackdown post-show segment in question received a lot of attention online and it was a largely unscripted segment. The banter was planned ahead of time, but Miz’s improvisation during the segment cause things to veer away from what the company planned. Daniel Bryan noted on the August 30th episode of Talking Smack and last night’s SportsCenter that WWE intends to keep he and the Miz far apart while they’re on screen, which suggests that the segment didn’t go how WWE planned and won’t be followed up on in terms of the interactions between Bryan and Miz.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I appreciate all of her fans man. As long as my money looooooooonnngggg sex is good and my bae is happy. 8)

Key things for a successful marriage bro
Facts only man. Been flourishing since the transfer. All my co-workers are shocked how fast I am catching on. :nthat:
Starting to believe you losers believe you are who you say you are
View media item 2152268
Enzo is like a Jerry Lynn lite
Nah b. You need to explain this statement. ASAP.
That Tag To Cass line had me :rofl: :lol:

Wow. So they get a legit organic reaction and shy away from it. Dumb *** WWE. :smh:

That's just so ******* sad. Like...sad.

On the topic of Enzo, while his charismatic mic stylings and outsized fighting spirit have captured the imaginations of many fans, the fact is that his limited in-ring capabilities at this time bring his solo viability in any division into doubt. 

Amore has displayed some capacity to brawl, no doubt the product of his underprivileged upbringing in the Extreme Southern New York area, but unlike other competitors with a similarly straightforward offensive style, Amore appears to neither have the size, physical strength or technical proficiency to compliment it. His ability to withstand punishment, another indispensable asset to Whipwreckian competitors such as himself, is also suspect.

While Amore does have a few reliable techniques, including his Tornado DDT as well as the devastating Tag to Cass, he appears to be more bark than bite at this point in his career, particularly with a talented incoming class of cruiserweights.

If the time comes when he decides to chase gold on his own, perhaps he should first invest in training with another combat code to bolster his attack options in the squared circle, for instance, studying submission grappling with one of NYC's renowned local martial arts masters. I think I'd even be interested in watching him improve as a fighter in the meantime.

All in all, Enzo is probably in his highest possible position today: standing on the shoulders of a giant--not that it's a terrible strategy!
Enzo is like a Jerry Lynn lite
Uhm...... how?
Facts only man. Been flourishing since the transfer. All my co-workers are shocked how fast I am catching on.
nthat.gif

Nah b. You need to explain this statement. ASAP.
That Tag To Cass line had me
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Wow. So they get a legit organic reaction and shy away from it. Dumb *** WWE.
mean.gif
What dont you get?

I didnt even know that Bayley's boyfriend was a CWC alternate

This other CWC alternate thooooo 
laugh.gif

"WHAT IS CYBERNETICO DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!"

But apparently Jesus Yurnet goes by Mr. 450 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Why do you agree all of a sudden?

[rule]

Because WWE stupidly posted a feel good story about their top heel. If the wife had never posted the pics, and they had not been shared all around the internet, WWE would have never reposted them in an attempt to get some clicks. WWE sharing it goes against him being a heel, but if his wife hadn't posted it, they never would have been able to share it.

What's your guys opinions on physique in wrestling?

I believe that it shouldn't matter because it's a SPORT and we all have different builds. Plenty of athletes are larger don't have a 6 pack, but are agile and athletic.

I believe that it shouldn't matter because it's a SPORT and we all have different builds. Plenty of athletes are larger don't have a 6 pack, but are agile and athletic.

How one looks is a large part of how others perceive them to be.

The real world has all body types. So should wrestling.

Kevin Owens is athletic but big. He looks like a guy at the local bar. Would he be as entertaining if everything held the same but he was the size of say Sami Zayn? No he wouldn't be. His size is part of the gimmick.

Last edited:

I don't think it should matter either..Even if you look back to the 80's when Vince was really starting to get hard on's for muscle bound wrestlers, there were plenty of guys who weren't rocking a body builders physique and getting over with the crowd..I think as long as you can do more than 5 moves and can tell a great in ring story, you should be given a chance to shine..Cause there's been tons of guys with "the right build" for wrestling that sucked balls..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom