Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Here's the Top 10 from this year's PWI 500 w/previous year's ranking

1. Roman-4
2. Okada-27
3. Balor-28
4. Styles-3
5. Lethal-17
6. Owens-10
7. Nakamura-5
8. Rollins-1
9. Ambrose-13
10. Cena-2

I think the 2 most surprising things is that Roman was top 4 two years in a row and Rainmaker was only #27 last year..

– According to PWInsider, the Daniel Bryan and Miz story was cut short this week on Smackdown because the Talking Smack segment from last week went in a direction the company didn’t expect.

The Smackdown post-show segment in question received a lot of attention online and it was a largely unscripted segment. The banter was planned ahead of time, but Miz’s improvisation during the segment cause things to veer away from what the company planned. Daniel Bryan noted on the August 30th episode of Talking Smack and last night’s SportsCenter that WWE intends to keep he and the Miz far apart while they’re on screen, which suggests that the segment didn’t go how WWE planned and won’t be followed up on in terms of the interactions between Bryan and Miz.
What a ******* joke.

tumblr_ocvp69L4fw1u9rkhoo1_400.gif

They can never capitalize on something when it falls I to their laps, but they'll sure force the Bellas, Reigns, and Sheamus on you. They could've had Bryan call up someone to kick Miz's ***

Last edited:
They can never capitalize on something when it falls I to their laps, but they'll sure force the Bellas, Reigns, and Sheamus on you. They could've had Bryan call up someone to kick Miz's ***
Man have DBry get someone to kick Miz *** then have MiZ destroy whoever DBry calls up.

When the Miz's promo dropped and I said I didn't like, I gave a detailed way to capitalize on it and it included changing his gimmick and having him beat a bunch of people with the blow off match being against a Dbry hand picked opponent..

I know Vince hates people getting over on their own, but I can't help but think the reason nothing's gonna come of this situation is because Bryan was right about Miz..He wrestles like he's scared and the fans just don't take him seriously as anything other than a mid card ******..Only thing he'll ever be is a guy they can send out to get boos against guys they want to get over as baby faces..People hate him for the same reason they hate Roman..And it's not because they use heel tactics, it's because they're boring to watch in the ring and the fans don't buy them as anything other than an extended bathroom break while they're watching at home..

Last edited:
Unless B+ GM was going to get medically cleared, there wasno logical way to continue the feud. Even though WWE logic would allow it, it wouldn't make sense for B+ GM to essentially turn into the authority that oppressed him and constantly put obstacles in his way. If B+ GM was calling up random wrestlers to take out or pose a challenge to the Miz, it'd go against everything he stood for. Only way that storyline works is if they would do a double turn and no one is trying to cheer for the Miz.

SmUcEEr.gif

Last edited:
Unless B+ GM was going to get medically cleared, there wasno logical way to continue the feud. Even though WWE logic would allow it, it wouldn't make sense for B+ GM to essentially turn into the authority that oppressed him and constantly put obstacles in his way. If B+ GM was calling up random wrestlers to take out or pose a challenge to the Miz, it'd go against everything he stood for. Only way that storyline works is if they would do a double turn and no one is trying to cheer for the Miz.

I agree that nobody is trying to cheer the Miz, but they could at least try to turn him into someone the fans respect his in ring work/character..

And doing a story line that has DBry go against everything he stood for in the ring would be fantastic..It'd be the last things the fans expect and could take Bryan in a whole new direction with his new role as GM..Having Danielson turn into everything he fought so hard against for, what, 2 years would be classic wrestling booking that's been proven to work time and time again..

This is true, hence why Miz got the W

next takeover event will be in Toronto during survivor series weekend. your boy is tempted to fly out there...

I agree that nobody is trying to cheer the Miz, but they could at least try to turn him into someone the fans respect his in ring work/character..

And doing a story line that has DBry go against everything he stood for in the ring would be fantastic..It'd be the last things the fans expect and could take Bryan in a whole new direction with his new role as GM..Having Danielson turn into everything he fought so hard against for, what, 2 years would be classic wrestling booking that's been proven to work time and time again..

You're not taking the crowd into consideration. There isn't anything B+ GM can do right now to have the crowd turn on him. He'd have to put Brie Mode in the YES Lock and I think even then the crowd would POP

Back
Top Bottom