Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Good question, DC.

Why:He could learn how to really work some matches against some of the best storytellers in the game.

Why not: Where it would hurt him is they would turn him into the X-Factor X-Pac of the Cruiserweight division. Idk why, but I see WWE messing him in that division up.

tumblr_inline_o7nx14cSz91tdjmhr_500.gif

That's just so ******* sad. Like...sad.

On the topic of Enzo, while his charismatic mic stylings and outsized fighting spirit have captured the imaginations of many fans, the fact is that his limited in-ring capabilities at this time bring his solo viability in any division into doubt. 

Amore has displayed some capacity to brawl, no doubt the product of his underprivileged upbringing in the Extreme Southern New York area, but unlike other competitors with a similarly straightforward offensive style, Amore appears to neither have the size, physical strength or technical proficiency to compliment it. His ability to withstand punishment, another indispensable asset to Whipwreckian competitors such as himself, is also suspect.

While Amore does have a few reliable techniques, including his Tornado DDT as well as the devastating Tag to Cass, he appears to be more bark than bite at this point in his career, particularly with a talented incoming class of cruiserweights.

If the time comes when he decides to chase gold on his own, perhaps he should first invest in training with another combat code to bolster his attack options in the squared circle, for instance, studying submission grappling with one of NYC's renowned local martial arts masters. I think I'd even be interested in watching him improve as a fighter in the meantime.

All in all, Enzo is probably in his highest possible position today: standing on the shoulders of a giant--not that it's a terrible strategy!

On the topic of Enzo, while his charismatic mic stylings and outsized fighting spirit have captured the imaginations of many fans, the fact is that his limited in-ring capabilities at this time bring his solo viability in any division into doubt. 

Amore has displayed some capacity to brawl, no doubt the product of his underprivileged upbringing in the Extreme Southern New York area, but unlike other competitors with a similarly straightforward offensive style, Amore appears to neither have the size, physical strength or technical proficiency to compliment it. His ability to withstand punishment, another indispensable asset to Whipwreckian competitors such as himself, is also suspect.

While Amore does have a few reliable techniques, including his Tornado DDT as well as the devastating Tag to Cass, he appears to be more bark than bite at this point in his career, particularly with a talented incoming class of cruiserweights.

If the time comes when he decides to chase gold on his own, perhaps he should first invest in training with another combat code to bolster his attack options in the squared circle, for instance, studying submission grappling with one of NYC's renowned local martial arts masters. I think I'd even be interested in watching him improve as a fighter in the meantime.

All in all, Enzo is probably in his highest possible position today: standing on the shoulders of a giant--not that it's a terrible strategy!
Enzo is like a Jerry Lynn lite

Back
Top Bottom