Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Oh Mick....

$40 for a pic and autograph from Mick Foley? This belongs in the Fools Wildin' thread.

I just can't pay to "meet" a person a take a pic with someone... It's just sorta shameful to me...

With that being said... If Tanahashi is doing a meet and greet at the end of the month, my girl wants to do it... She really digs Tanahashi :lol:.. She thinks his hair is amazing :lol:...

Oh Mick....

$40 for a pic and autograph from Mick Foley? This belongs in the Fools Wildin' thread.

I just can't pay to "meet" a person a take a pic with someone... It's just sorta shameful to me...

With that being said... If Tanahashi is doing a meet and greet at the end of the month, my girl wants to do it... She really digs Tanahashi
laugh.gif
.. She thinks his hair is amazing
laugh.gif

Tanahashi gonna snatch CP's girl like Okada snatched 22strokez' girl

So I've been told this place has changed.
Some of the OGs have said to come back.

Remains to be seen, but what's up fellas.

- Luke Harper expected back as early as next week.

Update on @22stylez:

- Bo Dallas may not be suspended by WWE for his airport arrest that led to his missing the Mexico tour, but he also likely won't be used on television for a time.

I had never seen Kane do this at 3:14. I was still in elementary during the Attitude era so a lot of it is either new or distant to me. I always knew he was agile for his size (Undertaker, as well), but here he almost looks like RVD the way he gets to the top rope.

Last edited:

With that being said... If Tanahashi is doing a meet and greet at the end of the month, my girl wants to do it... She really digs Tanahashi :lol:.. She thinks his hair is amazing :lol:...

Y'all don't even wanna know what HBK charges for an autograph and a pic..I don't personally know what it's like to pay the massive amount of cash he charges, but others do..

Back
Top Bottom