Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

tumblr_nzkbg37JQM1srbyoyo1_400.gif

- Luke Harper expected back as early as next week.

Update on @22stylez:

- Bo Dallas may not be suspended by WWE for his airport arrest that led to his missing the Mexico tour, but he also likely won't be used on television for a time.
Bo/Bray's dad = IRS = backstage producer/agent

Bo will be alright

Has Seth used the turnbuckle bomb the last 2 weeks?
He's always tried it and it gets reversed. Say goodbye to that move. Especially when he becomes a baby face. Wonder what his new finisher will be. I'm hoping its that diving suplex he did one time that was a regular move of his in the Indies

He's always tried it and it gets reversed. Say goodbye to that move. Especially when he becomes a baby face. Wonder what his new finisher will be. I'm hoping its that diving suplex he did one time that was a regular move of his in the Indies

He needs to go back to Avada Kedavra or God's Last Gift

save the Phoenix Splash for big matches

Last edited:

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37754"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/37754" style="display:inline-block;">@im that one

[/COLOR]

But Red life is real life to me 

You're welcome for paving the way.

View media item 2119818

I cant tell if we're friends or rivals :nerd:

Thoughts on Finn Balbore and ** ****'s upcoming match in whatever non wwe thing hes attempting to do?

Seems as we will be friends.
Finn is someone I'll take a piss break on.
Punk is gonna die a horrible death on the under card.

Has Seth used the turnbuckle bomb the last 2 weeks?

I've said before that I'm a fan of him not having a traditional finisher and using 5 or 6 moves to get the win... But if he were to only use one move, IMO, it should be the avalanche falcon arrow....

He needs to go back to Avada Kedavra or God's Last Gift

save the Phoenix Splash for big matches

You can't use the small package driver against big guy's... I have a hard time seeing someone just of Randy Orton's size taking that move safely...

I bet Seth could do an awesome top rope elbow..Dude gets great height on any jump he does so I bet the Macho Man's finisher would be great for him to use

You can't use the small package driver against big guy's... I have a hard time seeing someone just of Randy Orton's size taking that move safely...

God's Last Gift for smaller guys

Avada Kedavra or that flying knee for bigger opponents

Phoenix Splash for special occasions

Avalanche Falcon Arrow on occasion

God's Last Gift for smaller guys

Avada Kedavra or that flying knee for bigger opponents

Phoenix Splash for special occasions

Avalanche Falcon Arrow on occasion

Smash nazi racist chick on occasion

Take noOdies on special occasions

Fixed

Last edited: